Chapter 6

Katie's POV

"KATIE!!" They all called at the same time. One by one they trailed downstairs with their colorful hair. My dad burst out laughing too. But before any of them could even get to me, my dad stepped in front of me and blocked me from view.
"Katie."
"Yes dad?"
"How long will their new and improved hair colors last?" My brothers all growled at that statement.
"Oh only a month." I replied with a smirk playing on my lips.
"A MONTH!!!" All four of them screamed at the same time, making me giggle and smile at them.
"Just kidding!! My god you four are soooooo gullible! It's temporary, it will wash out in 24 hours." I laughed. They just grumbled at me and marched back on upstairs.

A few hours later, I woke up snuggled against my dad on the sofa. It was almost 1 in the morning. I don't want to get up to pull off my last prank because I'm so tired. But, I can't wait to see the look on their faces when I pull this one off! I quietly and carefully got up from the sofa and grabbed the sharpie and black washable marker.

I went straight into Thomas' room first because he has been annoying me the most recently. *cough cough the most cough cough all the time*. Anyways I walked into his room as quietly as humanly possible. I took the cap off of the washable marker and started to doodle on his face. He was a pretty heavy sleeper so he didn't even squirm. I drew hearts and butterflies and made him look so pretty. After I finished, I hid the washable marker in my room and put the sharpie right on his bedside table.

The plan is that when he wakes up he should see the sharpie and think that permanent marker was used on his face. It's simple but it should give him quite the scare. I went back to the sofa and cuddled back into my dad. I fell asleep happy with what I accomplished. I can't wait to see what he does in the morning!