Chapter 5

Katie's POV
My dad and I were walking through the store isles at target. I picked up a orange, pink, purple, and a neon green washable hair dye. (But who has to tell them it's washable?) Then I got a sharpie and a washable black marker. Lastly I got a powdered cheese packet and some fresh oranges. We checked out and started driving home. "So what kind of pranks are you going to pull?" My dad asked me on the drive home.
"You'll see. Just make sure to find a comfy chair and eat a bowl of popcorn while watching." I replied, smirking.

As soon as we got home I went to work. I told my brothers that I was going to make fresh orange juice, which I was but wasn't. I s squeezed all of the oranges into one glass which I drank myself, then filled a pitcher with water and poured the powdered cheese packet in it. When I stirred it up, it looked exactly like orange juice. Next I took the dye and went up to each of their bathrooms. I filled their shampoo bottles up with the dye. Hot pink for Wyatt, purple for Roman, neon green for Thomas, and neon orange for Cameron. I smiled to myself and cleaned up the evidence. My last prank requires my victims to be asleep so I couldn't do that yet.
"Heeeeeey boooooyyyyyysssss!" I screamed around the house.
One by one my brothers and dad came strolling into the living room. "It's summer vacation! Let's go swimming!" I said with a huge grin on my face. Everyone agreed as it was a nice day outside. We all got changed into our swimsuits and headed downstairs. I was wearing a black bikini that my boys would definitely not approve of, but it's prank day.

We spent the whole day outside swimming, laughing, and just being together as a family. But then they made me do chicken fights which I do not like. They always push me off on purpose and I fall into the water in weird angles and get very sore. It also doesn't help that my brothers are over 6 feet and that my dad is In the shower right now.

After many chicken fights we all got into the hot tub, as it was getting late and chilly out. My dad brought out the pitcher of "orange juice" for us to hydrate. My dad passed all of us a glass. I decided to hold mine so it would look suspicious.

"To summer." My dad toasted. Everyone clinked their glasses and took a sip except me. Everyone took a sip of the "juice" and spit it out. They were coughing and rubbing their tongues to get the taste off. I dunked underwear to keep myself from laughing. If they figured out that I was pranking them, they would tickle me until I told them what other pranks I had placed.

After that whole incident, they just thought the oranges I used were bad.

An hour later my brothers and I were still in the hot tub chilling out and talking. "I'm so sore." I complained.
"Why?" Roman asked.
"Because you guys kept pushing me into the pool off your shoulders!"
"Kates, that's how the game works." Cameron chuckled.
"Well I'm still sore!" I pouted. Roman pulled me into his lap and started to massage my shoulders. I leaned into his touch. A few minutes later Roman asked,
"Are you sore here?" And he started to squeeze my sides. I was already laughing at the feeling. My other brothers caught on.
"Are your feet and knees sore too?" Wyatt teased, scratching at my soles and squeezing my kneecap.
"What about here?" Cameron asked, starting to tickle my neck.
"Are you sure your not sore here too?" Thomas teased, and slipped his finger into my bellybutton. I screamed at the top of my lungs, hating my brothers for putting me through this ticklish agony. I couldn't even make out any words because I was cackling so hard. A few seconds later they stopped and let me breathe. I climbed out of the hot tub, still giggling and grabbed my towel. I was halfway across the yard when I said,
"Oh and btw jerks, that orange juice was just cheese water that I made!" Then I took of running, with them hot on my trail.
"Boys and Katie! Please go take showers right now." My dad called. We all walked into the house and I bolted up the stairs. I wanted to take the quickest shower possible so that I could see their newly colored hair.

I finished my shower and got dressed in my onesie. All of the sudden I heard four voices scream at the same time, "KATIE!"

A/N: More pranks to come. Let me know how her brothers should get back at her and tell me what you think!