Chapter 12

Third person POV
As soon as Thomas had heard the door slam and lock he knew he wasn't going to get his phone back easily.

He walked upstairs and into Cameron's room.

"Hey what's up?" Cameron asked Thomas as soon as he saw him enter.

"Katie stole my phone and I want it back. Will you help me?"

"Sure, anything for you big bro!" Cameron chuckled.

The two boys walked to Roman's room and asked him to pick the lock, which he gladly did.

As soon as the door was unlocked they opened it and ran through. Cameron and Thomas jumped on top of Katie who was sitting on her bed. Thomas grabbed her wrists so she couldn't escape without giving him the phone back.

"Hey!" Katie shrieked, clearly startled by the ambush.

"If you want you phone back Tommy, too bad. I won't tell you where I hid it." She stated proudly.

Thomas and Cameron listened to her speech and Cameron grinned. He went over and took her wrists from Thomas, holding them above her head.

Thomas looked questioningly at his younger brother before Cameron winked and Thomas smirked, looking back down at Katie's pinned form.

"Umm... I think we're gonna give you one last chance to tell us," he cracked his knuckles.

She started to get nervous now, swallowing. Katie knew they weren't going to hurt her, but this still was alarming, "N-No."

Thomas chuckled, "I wahas actually hoping you'd say that," and he brought his hands down to each of her sides, resting them there before giving a few experimental squeezes and wriggles of his digits.

Katie gasped. She bit down on her lip, squeezing her eyes shut.

Cameron chuckled, "Whahat's the matter, Katie Cat? You don't remember how you're supposed to react when we do this to you?"

She grunted and shook her head in response, squeaking when Thomas crawled his fingers up to her ribs.

"I don't remember you being this skinny, sis," Thomas grinned, "I can feel all of your ribs," he took his time to squeeze and massage each protruding rib, digging into the spaces between them.

Katie was breathing harshly through her nostrils to avoid giving in and laughing, while thrashing madly.

"Ohhh, I remember what you liked now. Hohow silly of me," Thomas chuckled and pushed up her shirt to reveal her belly. Then he bent down and nuzzled his horribly stubbly face into her tummy, making her skin crawl.

Katie tried sucking in her belly but nothing worked. She choked on her laughs and snorted, "T-homasas! Dohon't!"

"I'm just giving tummy nuzzles to my baby sister. Is that a crime?" he pinched her ribs as he nuzzled.

And she started to giggle immediately at this joined action and from the teasing, "Shihihihit!"

"There she is!" Cameron smiled wide, now sitting on your arms so he had his hands free. He ghosted his fingers down her biceps and she squealed, shaking her head back and forth.

"C-ammeroon! Nonono! Dohon't! Nahat thehere!"

"Not where? I haven't even gotten there yet," He smirked.

Thomas grinned, now blowing a quick raspberry into her belly as a warning, "The phone, my dear?"

"FAHAhahahack ohohoff! Bohohoth of you!"

Cameron sighed, "She still doesn't seem to get it, Thomas," he used his forefinger on each hand to stroke up and down in her armpits.

Thomas shook his head, "No, she doesn't," he grabbed her wide hips and dug his thumbs into the bones, knowing from personal experience how to best tickle there.

She was falling apart before their eyes, bucking and laughing, "NAHAHAhahahahaha! Thihihis ihihihisn't fahahahahaHAHAhahair! Guhuhuys, knohohock it ohohoff!"

"Not fair? It's not fair that you kept my phone away longer than I said so and then ran upstairs and locked me out!" Thomas huffed.

Cameron jumped in, now tickling with spider light touches with all fingers in her armpits.

"NOHOHO MOHOHORE! Youhu're kihiHIHILLIHING mehehehehe!"

"Noho, we aren't killing you yet," Thomas smirked, bending down after taking a huge breath and blowing a big raspberry.

Katie shrieked, laughing hysterically. At the same time, Cameron really dug in to her armpits, sending her into even further hysterics. She was starting to realize she wasn't going to win, so what was the point in enduring this further?

Thomas went back for another raspberry, nuzzling again, "Who's our ticklish little sister?"

"STAHAHAHAP! THOOMMYMY CAMAMMAMYY! I'LL TEHEHELL YOUHU!"

"What was that? Can't hear you through all your laughing?" Cameron grinned, pressing his thumbs into the spot above her highest rib.

Thomas had started nibbling on the sides of her belly, making this all a million times worse.

"THEHEHE PHONONEE! STAHAHAP! I-I CAHAN'T TAHAHAHALK!"

Thomas and Cameron agreed to slow the tickles. Thomas was tracing his fingers around her belly button and Cameron was fluttering his fingers on either side of her neck.

"Ihihihin thehehehe drawawerer!"

"Thank you, sweetheart," Thomas grinned, standing up, "Cam, keep her there in case she's lying."

"Youhu got it, Thomas," Cameron smiled. He was no longer tickling her but he still had her pinned.

"God, Cam, how big are you? I can't feel my arms," Katie remarked.

Cameron chuckled, "Youhu want another round?" he squeezed her ribs.

Katie jumped and shouted, "NAHA! I dohohon't!"

"Katie, I don't see them. You have ten seconds to tell me where they really are," Thomas said.

"They're in there, I swear!"

Thomas opened the the bottom drawer and indeed saw his phone. But he smirked, "Not there. Cam, get her," he slipped the phone into his pocket and walked back out.

Cameron chortled, tickling her armpits again.

"WAHAHAIT! CAMAMAYY, STAHAHAHAP!" she laughed. Thomas started to knead her thighs when he came back out.

"Who taught you to be a stealer, huh?" Thomas smirked.

"YOUHUHU!"

Thomas chuckled at that, "I suhuhure dihihid. Cam, you can lay off, I got what I wanted," he pulled out the phone.

"Wohow, Thomas, what a jerk," Cameron chuckled and he released her from the pin. She instantly curled in on herself, panting.

"I'll get you two back for this!" Katie shouted after them.

A/N: comment what you think and vote! 💕💕💕