Chapter 11

Katie's POV
After I ran into my room and successfully locked the door, I immediately sat down on my un-made bed and opened the sweets.

They tasted heavenly and the brownies were especially delicious. It almost made me decide to forgive Thomas for the permanent marker and the brutal tickle attack.

Hey I said almost!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

By now the permanent black marker was almost off after washing my face every ten minutes. So to pass the time,  I decided to go on Thomas's phone.

When I turned on his phone it had a picture of our whole family which was really cute.

Then I swiped up and the phone required a password to get in so I decided to try some basic ones first.

First I tried 1-1-1-1. Nothing.

Next I tried 10-9-8-7. Still nothing.

I had one more try before his phone would lock me out. So lastly I tried, 1-2-3-4 because why not.

And it worked! I honestly cannot believe that he made his password 1-2-3-4. How basic and dumb of him. He knows I like to snoop around.

I snickered to myself as I opened his Snapchat. I turned on the filters and started to spam his phone and his friends with silly selfies of myself.

Then I went into his messages and started texting our dad from his phone! I wrote all kind of things that were really weird.

So weird that my dad actually went to Thomas and asked him what he was doing.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

It was around six o'clock and time for dinner. I ended up hiding Thomas's phone wrapped in one of my sports bras because I knew he would never look there.

We all ate at the table together and had delicious spaghetti with veggies on the side.

A little bit after dinner and after the dishes were cleaned Thomas picked me up and carried me over to the couch.

He just cuddled me for a while before whispering in my ear,
"Kates, I need my phone back now." He said softly.

"M'kay I will go get it." I said groggily.

After he released me I ran upstairs as quick as my legs would carry me and locked the door.

No way was he getting it back anytime soon.

A/N: comment and vote! Next chapter coming within the next two days! 💕💕💕