Chapter 9

Katie's POV

I woke up in my bed, wrapped in my cozy purple blankets. I stretched a little and climbed out of bed. I walked straight into Wyatt's room and went up to his bed.

"WyWy" I whined.

"Hmm" he groaned.

"Can we have morning cuddle time?"

"Sure" he mumbled into his pillow, already falling back asleep.

I smiled and climbed into bed with him. He pulled me close and I snuggled my face into his bare chest. This is one of my favorite times I get to spend with my brothers. Just cuddled into to their warm, loving embrace.

A few hours later...

I woke up again, but this time in Wyatt's bed. Which wasn't as cozy as mine. Just saying. He could use a touch of purple and sparkles. That would probably fix it. Actually, it would definitely fix it.

Wyatt wasn't with me when I woke up so he must've snuck out at some point.

I got out of the bed and walked downstairs to the kitchen. I was starving and in desperate need of some yummy pancakes.

I walked by Cameron on the way down when he stopped me.

"Hey bug!" He said picking me up and kissing my forehead.

"Hey CamCam!! I'm hungry!" I whined.

"So go get some food silly!" He chuckled.
"Oh and btw you have somethin' on ya face girly!" "Wait I thought I was your favorite brother!"

"First of all, don't saw btw. Second of all, I love you all the same. Third of all, what?!?" I said/yelled.

He rolled his eyes and laughed. Then he put me down and started walking back up stairs.

"Wait!" I called. "What's on my face!?!"

He just gave a slight chuckle and ignored me as he turned around the corner.

I huffed and continued walking down the stairs. I decided to walk into the guest bathroom to see whatever that crazy boy was talking about!

I walked into the blue and white bathroom, the tile cold on my bare feet. I turned on the light and looked in the mirror.

"O!!!!M!!!!!G!!!!!" I screamed out loud. What I saw was horrific and ugly. My pretty face was destroyed! Okay maybe that's a bit dramatic but I am angry at Thomas. Only I'm aloud to prank them!

I went to wash it off just like my brothers  did when I did it to them. I didn't stop scrubbing until my face was red and sore. Yet nothing came off.

"Daddy!!!" I yelled from the bathroom.

He came racing in a few seconds later. Probably because of the tone of voice I used.

"What's wrong princess-oh."

"Yeah oh. It's Sharpie! Where's Thomas?"

"Well that makes more sense now." My dad said to himself.

"What does?" I asked him.

"That explains why he left the house so quick this morning. Probably trying to run away from your angry wrath!"

"He is so gonna get it when he gets home!!!" I yelled and stormed out of the bathroom.

A/N: What do you guys think is going to happen!?! 💕💕💕