Chapter 7

I quickly rushed from the 3rd floor towards the Gryffindor common room. Leaving behind the two teens immersed in their own world.

The guys weren't back yet. And I wasn't ready to deal with them after having witnessed Sirius snogging a 7th year.

'Sirius was...'

An imagine of the two ran through my head as I entered the dorm room and threw myself onto my bed.
A surge of unexpected anger ran through me.

"What was he even thinking?!" I whisper/yelled as I punched the pillow.

'He lied to us!'

I took my wand and closed the curtains with a flick of my wrist. Flopping back on to the bed I took deep breath as my brain tried to rearranged all my thoughts.

'He-he was with HER. And he lied to us. He.....what was he thinking? Sirius, he never. ...but what if he lied all those times and....what if this isn't the first time....but...he....why?'

My mind raced as I felt myself tear up a little. I pursed my lips in frustration and took a few deep breaths.

'Why am I even bothered? I mean it's natural. So what if he was....he was snogging that... but....he was....Sirius'

I pulled my pillow over my head as a tear escaped my eye.

'Why do I feel like this? Is it because he lied? Perhaps.....and of course he'll tell me. Won't he? All those times....could it be that I am more invested in our relationship for getting hurt like this. It's not like we are in a realtio- WHY? WHY WOULD I THINK THAT?!'

I groaned, feeling stupid.

Turning to my side my breath got caught in my throat as I heard someone enter the room.

"(ani/n) you in here? Are you awake?"

Recognizing the voice to be Sirius' I didn't answer. I heard the curtain shuffle as he peaked in to see if I was here. Seeing that I was "asleep" he closed the curtains back. Not long after, the rest of the guys came back. And soon everyone else went to bed. But I stayed awake. I couldn't sleep. I felt anxious and uncomfortable. So many thoughts were going through my head I didn't know what to sort out first. And just like that dark turned into light as my restless days began.