029. Sweet

"It's so big!"

"It's so big!"

Yoongi heard Aera's gleeful chuckle come from the bed, making him wince. He shut his eyes closed.

"That's what everyone who sees it says." Came Taehyung's deep voice, laced with pride.

"Can I touch it?"

"Yes but be gentle with it, it's very sensitive."

"Woahhh!" she exclaimed. "Really, Taehyung, this tattoo is amazing."

What followed next was Taehyung's breathy prolonged moan and a couple more of Aera's chuckles.

Pinning his fist to his forehead, Yoongi regretted not having Yukwon's mace nearby right now. He'd rather smash it straight into his own head than listen to this.

He heard someone shifting on the bed and the sheets rustling underneath them. The next moment Aera's head peeked from the mattress, looking down at Yoongi who was lying on the hard wooden floor next to the bed.

She gave him a proper glare for a moment before speaking.

"Won't you give us some privacy?" she said with annoyance.

A moment later Taehyung's head appeared too, wearing the same hostile stare.

"Yeah, how long are you gonna stalk us like some fucking weirdo? Do you get off of it, is that your kink? Voyeurism?"

Yoongi fixated the talking heads for a moment before narrowing his eyes at them. It was exasperating.

"I'm not moving from this room until she," he looked at the pouting Aera. "goes back to normal. I don't trust you." he returned his gaze to Taehyung.

"Hmpf," Aera hummed, her short bob cut bouncing up and down as she moved her head. "Whatever. I don't care for your creepy lurking, just keep it quiet."

"Yeah," Taehyung added. "We don't mind the audience anyway, do we sugar?" he turned to Aera.

"No we don't." she grinned knowingly.

Then they returned back to the bed, their gleeful giggles resonating through Yoongi's skull painfully.

"Ouch, that tickles!"

"Isn't it nice to be touched?"

"Yes... yes it is."

"I'm thinking of getting a tattoo." Aera said, pressing her cheek against the pillow as she rolled over to face Taehyung.

"Is that so?" he arched a brow. "What kind of tattoo?"

"Mmm, I don't know," she pouted cutely. "Something small but meaningful."

"You know what, the old you never expressed interest in tattoos."

"Really?" Aera tried to remember something vaguely. "Well the old me is dumb, forget that weak bitch."