3

He sat on the nearby chair and start to read the old letter:

To whom might read it.,

I don't know if can someone read my letter.. But I hope and I wish.. Im shenwei and I'm a pianist... Though I'm not that great ...but its my dream to be a great one...so my father gave me a pianists tutor... His great a magnificent one...his name is Prof.Zuijue...every thing is perfect until...my father went abroad for a business deal...that night the Prof.went to my house ...and teach me a piece... Then he went to my back and hug me tighter... He try to  kiss me...and he plan to do something ...I fight ...I won't let it happened no matter what so...I accidentally broke a vase on his head...but then he still hug me tight ..I remember he said"your mine ...only mine!..."that is the last WOrds he said before he take his last breath.... I cry...I killed him...and I swear I didn't mean it...the police said it was self-defense so I didn't have to worry... My father died on a heart attack... When he heard the news that I'm almost rape by prof.Zuijue..
I though that my nightmare is done...but after the 29thday  of that horrible night...their is something that....following me...and that night...the prof is back...and finish what he didn't done when his alive.... I can't get out....every night ....I try to fight...I try to plead.. But every night...he rape me....I thought it will end if I ended my life...so I killed my self by hanging...but the worst thing is...it never stop....

While reading the letter Yunlan can't help to wipe the tears that drop on the letter..

Zhao yunlan walk to the garden..that morning...he really feel sad...and affected... On the letter that he read...then he saw a small pond in the garden... The water is clean ..."how come I didn't see this?!"yunlan said..
"The pond is Clean....like his soul...will you help him if you can?!....are you willing to risk your life in order to change his destiny?..." The voice of an old man.
"Who are you?! Really?!" Yunlan asked with widen eyes..
"I'm just a gardener...." The. Old man smirk...
"If only...I can...I will" yunlan said only in his mind..
"Your wish is granted... You will give a chance to change everything....so be careful....trust yourself....you will face the demon itself..." The old man said before he push Yunlan on the pond...