2

Sounds like someone is playing the old piano... But its impossible because its to old to use..he already try but it cannot... The music is too lonely and heart warming to here....he try to relax...."there is no such thing as ghost..cmon yunlan...their might be someone on the music room.."yunlan said..before he get the flashlight..and something use that can be a weapon in case that there is really someone there that have a bad motive..
The sound is heard behind the close door of the music room...when he open it..there's a cold wind that pass on him...then the sound is gone...he heard some noise... Like screams..., mostly running on something....and cries...
The next night..its happened again...so Zhao yunlan set..some camera's on the music room, stairway,and the master bed room..
"Who ever it is I will see it no matter what!" Zhao said with a smirk...

Exactly 10 pm...in his lap top he saw everything... The piano starts to play on its own..then..some one screams... For help.,then he heard the running on the stairway to the corridors... And then the doors opened on the master bedroom..again he heard pleading... And crying...

"What the fuck is happening here?!" Yunlan said.When he go too the master bedroom and he saw nothing but an empty old bed..
He walk near the side table... And he saw an old picture frame of a guy..."his beautiful... Like an angel"yunlan said...he don't know  why but his heartache when he so that angelic face...then he heard the something fall on the table.. Its a book when he pick it...he so a paper that neatly fold ..its a letter..