6

Zhao yunlan manage to avoid the blade...but because of the sudden avoiding he unbalanced his foot and Zhujue attack him aiming for his heart he manage to stop the blade by grabbing it..due to that his hand is bleeding by the cuts..
"Die!you must die!Shenwei is mine!! Only mine!!even in death!!" Zhujue said with a winning smirk..
Shenwei is shaking.. He is really scared..but he cannot let Yunlan die..so without a second thought.. He get the nearest vase and hit Zhujue on his head..Zhujue stand up and look at Shenwei with his bloody head...his eyes is intensely looking at Shenwei,While stepping forward,on the other hand Shenwei is stepping backward..he hugged Shenwei tighter while licking him ..
"Your mine ...only mine...even in my death... If I'm going to hell...I will dragg you with me." Zhujue last words.. Before he takes his last breath...Shenwei push him..when his legs give up..Yunlan manage to cath and hug him in tight embrace..

Days have passed after the incident.the police investigate Prof.Zhujue..the investigation result that Zhujue is like a stalker and head over heals in love on shenwei...but too much love and infatuation can poison the mind.being to much obsses on a person can push you to do crimes or evil things. On Zhujue's apartment they found shenwei's lost things like handkerchief, books, coat, pictures,.. sketch...like he imagining shenwei without clothes..and most of all they learned that Zhujue known black magic or sorcery...

Shenwei wake up because he feels thirsty he get up...go to the kitchen to get some water... To drink...the feeling that their is someone that always looking.
"Shenwei you're hallucinating again.." Shenwei said..when he saw Zhujue image on the glass but when he look back..there is no one there..

"You! You are the gardener?!!yunlan said shock when he saw the man sitting besides his bed.
" I see you did every thing... But there's nothing changed Yunlan...You have too do something or soon his faith will come to him..." The old man said.
"Tell me what I need to do..." Yunlan asked...

"Wei,Yunlan is calling..on the line" Ling said..
"I take it" Shenwei said.
"Yunlan,why did you call?!..you are supposed to be resting right now..I call Dr.Cheng.."Shenwei nagging again..Yunlan need to be hospitalized just because of a hand injury.and bruises..its just Shenwei is over reacting..
" Shenwei.., listen please...I need to talk to you but not on the phone... "Yunlan said ...
" OK..., tommorow at the park"Shenwei said.

"What are you talking about?!"Shenwei asked.

" Shenwei his after you...please.
Believed me...he just need time...when the times come he will come and finish what he want...please ..Shenwei..believed me.."Yunlan said... Then he hugged Shenwei that on shock.
"Don't touch me!!" Shenwei furiously shout then he slapped yunlan..
"Shenwei please!!" Yunlan pleading..
"I dont want to see you anymore!!Let's go Ling !" Shenwei said...before walking out without looking back...Zhujue spirit is smirking knowing that shenwei did not believed Yunlan.

"Are you sure that he did not follow us?!" Shenwei asked Yunlan.
"No he did not" Yunlan said cupping shenwei face..."we need to go to that Temple...I promise you that I will do every thing to protect you...' Yunlan said.
"I don't know that you can be a great actor ..I still feel the slapped on my face" Yunlan pout.
"I'm sorry for that" Shenwei said he remembered what really happened when Yunlan hugged him.
"Shenwei listen...his here...if you believed me slapped me hard and act like you don't believed me and you hate me..Come back here after two ours..." Yunlan said and that is exactly what he did...