12

His body is aching every where but he don't even care...the pain in his heart is more painful.his mind can't think anymore.. He wants to be with him even in death. Shenwei almost jump on the well when a hand stop him and hug him after covering him with Yunlan's jacket.
"Don't let his sacrifice be in vain....he fights for your life..he choose to leave for you to live..don't do stupid thing's." the  old man said while try to comfort him.
"Yun-lan...I love you....how can I live...without you..." Shenwei said in the middle of tears he scream and cry all the pain..

Daquing pat Yunlan's cheeks trying to wake him up.
"Hey old Zhao! Why are you sleeping here?" He ask.
Yunlan open his heavy eyelids.
"Shen-wei" yunlan said like he heard Shenwei is calling him.he immediately open his eyes and search for his Angel ,but his on ground near the pond..and no one is there  only the fat cat.
"I'm back?!" Yunlan weakly said .
"Hello Zhao I'm here!" Daquing called for his friend he startled when Yunlan standup and run ..he want to ask but the look on his friend face is to serious., he just followed him inside the house.He found him searching for something. Yunlan search for Shenwei's Letter when he found it,his hands and knees are shaking so he sit on the near by chair. Daquing silently observing what his boss/friend doing.
Shenweis letter;

Yunlan,

   I don't know if the time will comes that you will read my letter.. But I still believe that you will ,that on that time on the well you not died, that you just go back were you belong, I'm sorry if I failed you because when I thought that you die I also don't have any hope to live ..I Just want to die with you...but the old màn  said that I have to treasure the chance of life that you gave me..
  So I treasure every memories of my life the happiness, sadness and the pain its the only way I know to thankyou...
  I live my life ...I been a pianist and a music teacher.., I married to a lady her name is Zhu..she's a talented Lady and I respect her..she's the mother of my two sons Yilong and Baiyu.they are twins..its funny that we made them by accident that I get drunk...Yilong is more like me and Baiyu is  more like you..funny right,I wish you will see them..and you may think that you are Baiyu's father .Zhu knows all about you and she accept that I cannot give my heart any more...cause when you leave you take my heart with you...and I know that you left your's with me...

I love you till my last breath ...its only you...
                                      Shenwei.

Yunlans tears fell like rain on the letter his heart is in pain but his happy that he change Shenwei's destiny.
"Zhao are you sure your fine?" Daquing asked..because its the first time he saw his boss crying.
"I'm fine Daquing...thankyou for coming,I just want to be alone right now." Yunlan said trying to smile to convince his friend that his fine but the sadness is still on his eyes..
"OK...I understand.. I will be back tommorow the owner of the house will come here to tell you the detail of what she want to change on this house." Daquing said..Yunlan look at Daquing and hold his both shoulder.
"I want to buy this house...I don't care if how much...if they double it or triple it ... I want this house to be mine do it for me fat cat." Yunlan in pleading tone.
"Are you crazy Yunlan?!!why?!!!! You already have two house,a Villa, condo ,a hotel, two resorts and now you want an Old house in a not so known province ..your insane." Daquing shaking his head.
"I'm serious fat cat" yunlan said he will not let anyone to ruin Shenwei's memory in this house...
"OK...I will , but it will also help if you talk to your Auntie because she's already the owner of this house.." Daquing suggested . yunlan just nod to agree.
"Tommorow I will meet with him" Yunlan declared.
"OK tommorow I will come back.. Hope you will be fine ." Daquing hesitant to leave.