4

Zhaoyunlan feel that the old man push him on the pond but before he can react he is already drown on the water...he felt that a hand is trying to pull him up...he cough and cough.
"What the fuck old man!! That's a bad joke! For God sake!" Zhao yunlan shout while trying to take out the water in his eyes..
"Hey! Mr.I might wear a specs but I don't think that I'm looking old!!and Im just trying to help here!!! I thought your drowning and I get panic!!" Shenwei angrily said.
Zhao yunlan widen his eyes. He can't believed that the guy...in the picture is in front of him right now..alive ...and nagging on him.
He can't here what the guy said.. He was mesmerized on the beauty in front of him...
"Can you just stand up!the water is not that deep!!" Shenwei shout,on the handsome guy that try to stand up.
Zhaoyunlan blush,when he find out that the water level is only on his thighs only.
"Who are you really?!" Shenwei asked because the man in front of him has a weird fashion sense.
"I'm......err....I'm...Yunlan...and I'm...gardener... Right ...a mere gardener!... Right...!" Zhao yunlan said on the tone that trying to convinced even himself, he remember the old man...who push him on the pond..and the last word that he said to him..
"Oh so your the new gardener?!and what are you doing on the pond?!" Shenwei asked curiously.
"Well I was push-....I mean I thought... And I can't swim so I thought I would di-" yunlan didn't finish his words when shenwei laugh he was mesmerized again for that beauty.
"You're to clever you know...if you can't swim don't try to go near the water... Give me you're hand" shenwei said while try to reach him.

"Seriously!! Why are you following me?! Shenwei asked to Yunlan.,since that day he feels that their is someone always looking at him in everything that make him more suspicious about the handsome man.
" no I'm not! Its just..... " Zhao yunlan stated.. How can he explain that he is from the future and he just want to help...
"Wei my son are you nagging again?! I told you stop that already" Mr.Shen said with a smile....having his baggage..
"Dad?! Come back safe..,don't forget your medicine... Don't try to drink alcohol.... I already miss you" Shenwei said while hugging his father.
"I told you..no more nagging... Ling and Yunlan will take care of you so don't be a Nagger..I thought you want to be a musicians but you're acting like adoctor.." Mr.Shen said while hugging his son...it would be two too tree months before he can come back and he already miss his beloved son.

"Wei!!...,Prof.Zuijue is already here" Jing said.l to shenwei who is sweetly smiling while observing on Zhao yunlans every move...
"Oh led him on the music room,... I'd be follow ," Shenwei said.
"Shenwei!! Wait! Don't go!!," Yunlan said while holding his hand, Shenwei stop...
"Why?!" Shenwei asked.
"Cau....se-" Yunlan don't know how to explain it ,he look at those innocent beautiful eyes down to those thin red lips..
"Look Yunlan I already late on my class...do you have something to say?....I have to go." Shenwei says he can feel his face is getting hotter every time Yunlan looking at him like that.
"Shenwei.., I'm always here..don't be afraid .." Zhao yunlan said.
"OK.." Shenwei answer before he pull his hand on Yunlan and walk away.
"I won't let anything happen to you.,I have to believe in my self ..." Yunlan said...