13

" I know you will came...old man"Yunlan smirk while sitting on the rock near the pond.
"You already waiting for me...I'm touch." The old man said.
"Who are you really?!... Don't give me that damn words that your a mere gardener because I'm the one who will push you at the pond." Yunlan evilly smirk.
The old man laugh.
"Your a naughty kid...Some called us Angel...some of you call us white spirit... But we are Guardians who swore to protect and to take care of the balance." The old man said.
"Ohh!your not look like one.." Yunlan plainly said.
"Ohh that hurts..how about giving you a wish..take it as a reward on saving a soul." The old man said.
"A reward...?" Yunlan bitterly smile.
"You know what I really want... I want you to push me on the pond and let me go back with him.... But you can't do that... Because it will affect the lives of orthers and what you so called balance....so don't ask for a wish that you can't make...because I would be greedy ...I really want to see him....I want to hugg him...I want to be with him...I really miss him."Yunlan said while wiping his tears.
" your a good man Zhao Yunlan..I hope you find your happiness...Or your happiness finds you. " the old man said.

Yunlan went to the nearby restaurant to meet with his Auntie...with Daquing.
"Yunlan! Daquing! over here!" Old Wang called.the two man is widely smile when they saw her.
Yunlan sit across with his Aunt Wang After he kiss her on his cheeks and hugg her.Daquing sit beside him.
"Auntie its been to many years ...how come you still maintain your beauty..." Daquing said Mrs.Wang laugh.
"Oh..daquing your such a sweet talker" she said.
"Auntie how is Uncle Sang?" Yunlan asked .
"Ohh ,that guy he manage to run a Cafe near our house...please visit us OK Lanlan"Mrs. Wang said.
" I will Auntie.....I will direct to the point...it's about the oldhouse....I want to buy it..."Yunlan said his Auntie look at him with wide eyes..
"I'm sorry ...I can't." Mrs.Wang sadly said.
"Please Auntie... I'm begging you.. I can double the prize Or even triple it" Yunlan said.
"Auntie ,just give h what he wants...its just an old house in an unknown province." Daquing added.but Mrs. Wang shake his head.
"You don't understand... Its already not mine...I sale it back to the owner of the house...I already sign the agreement .I also got the money in my account...In fact his here with us to discussed some matters on his house his just got a call..,he will be back on a moment." Mrs.Wang said.
Yunlan just take a deep breath.. He plan to ask the owner to sale to him the house no matter what.
"Mrs.Wang I'm sorry for making you wait." The guy behind Yunlan said. Yunlan hearts beats faster when he heard his voice..he's knees is tremble but he manage two stand and look back at the guy behind him..Yunlan can't close his eyes, because his afraid that the man in front of him will disappeared in thin air if he close it..
"You must be...Architect Zhao... Nice to meet you..my name is...." Shen Yezun ." the handsome man said with a smile.
Yunlan felt like he just shower a bucket of cold ice.He bitterly smile." His not him...maybe they have the same face....been but the man I loved is left a hundred years back ward of time...Yunlan wants to cry he begun to feel that his hopeless.
"Yes.,I'm Zhao Yunlan....I'm sorry... Mr.Shen,and Auntie I have some urgent matter.. So I go ahead." Yunlan said ..walking out without looking back.

Yunlan is spacing out while looking at the pond.
"Your spacing out..are you thinking of someone?" Shen Yezun said while sitting besides the started Yunlan.
"Yes...its my turn to think of him...and love only him till my last breath." Yunlan said with a smile on his lips.
"His so lucky you love him unconditionally." Yezun said his voice starting to tremble causing to Yunlan to look at him in his eyes.
"Shen-wei!!!! Its you!! Its not a dre-" Yunlan didn't finish what he have to say because Shenwei already devour his lips.
This lips..this scent..its his Shenwei..

Yunlan sit on the rock near the pond and embracing Shenwei who is sitting on his lap..and burying his face on his neck.
"Oh Yunlan... I need to give you back something." Shenwei said before taking out of his pocket ..
"Its my mobile?!!..its look old." Yunlan said looking on his cellphone that he left on Shenwei's time.
"Yes...it is.." Shenwei said.
"Tell me how ....Because I'm afraid ...what if its only a dream" Yunlan said.Shenwei hold his both cheeks and kiss him in his forehead, nose,both eyes,beard,jaw,finally on his lips.
"Trust me its not a dream.' Shenwei said.
He remember the wish he make to the old man.
" I will live my life here....without him I will bear it...but please if you given me a second life... I want to be with him...I wish his time to be my time,I wish I can breath the air that he breath...l wish I won't forget all the time we spend in this time... I wish I can love him and be with him till I take my last breath. "Shenwei said.
" Its your both hearts wish..who am I to disappoint you both...your Love to each other is to strong that even the Time and Evil lose...go find your happiness when the right time came." The old man said.

"I love you...Shenwei.. I love you very much." Yunlan said hugging Shenwei after a long passionate kiss.
"I love you more... Zhao Yunlan!" Shenwei said trying to avoid the another kiss that Yunlan want to make.
"What are you doing?!!" Shenwei asked when Yunlan carry him bridal style Inside the house..
"Im thinking of making our own Yilong and Bayu..." Yunlan said while cheerfully blinking his left eye.
"Hey!!!you have to marry me first!" Shenwei said.
"I will ....many times as you wish but first making babies!!!" Yunlan said ...Shenwei giggles.

......................THE END..................

Finally finish the other one... I might make another story and updated the: Dr.Z and the sleeping beauty and the Ocean terror.. Hope you like it...