10

That's close! Phew!! Old man what took you so long to open that gate?!!" Yunlan said, looking annoyed but then he smirk at the old man that walking near the gate looking at Zhuijue that stepping backwards

The old man close the gate.
"Are you sure he can't come here?! " yunlan asked while trying  to stand up while Shenwei   helping him due to his injuries...
"He can't.....this is the safetest place for him...." The old man said looking to Shenwei..
"But he will wait outside...for his chances..." Come mend you injuries and take your rest to gain your strenght....the old man walk inside the temple and they'd follow..

"Tell me how to kill it.." Yunlan asked after they all seated on a pillow...both of them looking at the old man.
"It can't be killed... Its a demon so no one a lived have the power to kill it." The old man calmly said.
"What ?!!!the fuck!!," yunlan try to stand but Shenwei prevent him...
"But we can make it back... To where it belongs.." He added.
"How?!!!" They both asked.
"To call the demon you have to offer three things... Your life, you soul and your blood... Your life...to spend your life doing evil things... Your soul after you died...and your blood to agreement... And to confirm the target..." The old man said..looking on Shenwei.
"Do you have anything with you...that he gave....or anything that he stained with his blood?Cause that's the symbol of  agreement..." The old man said.. Yunlan now is silently looking at Shenwei...
"No I don't have anythi--" Shenwei unconsciously hold his necklace.

Shenwei remember that time

Shenwei remember that time..when Zhujue is dying he hugg him and whisper to him.
"Please have a look on this necklace." Shenwei take it off and give it to the old man.
"So this is it...the necklace....on the northeast of this temple you will find the "well of destination." You have to throw this necklace on that well then he will go were he belong...to his own hell.."The old man said...
"Who are you really?!!" Yunlan blurted. The old man smile...
" I'm just a mere gardener.... Both of you...rest your mind and claim your strength... You need it for tomorrow... I.assure you that he can't disturb you both .." The old man said before standing up and walking out the room...

Being alone in the room they both feel awkward to each other...
" we have to rest now...I know your tired.." Yunlan said trying to stand but Shenwei hold his hand .
"Yes, after I mend your injuries..." Shenwei said holding the first aid kit that the old man left at the table.
Shenwei gently scrub the cotton ball on yunlans neck that full of bruises.. Yunlan slightly hisst on the stink ,Shenwei came closer and blow the pain away...
"Because of protecting me..you hurt very badly..., and just because of me you have to face another danger again." Shenwei tears started to slide on his cheeks...yunlan cupped his face with his both hands..
"Why yunlan?!why you have to face all this struggles and danger just because of me...why risking your own life for saving mine?" Shenwei ask he can't accept that this man infront of him will face the demon again for his sake..
Yunlan close his eye's he then reach the distance between there lips and kiss the beautiful guy ..gently..then it become deep both of them don't want to stop..but they need air so yunlan stop kissing him but his forehead is still on shenwei's,their nose still touching,yunlan wipes shenweis wetted cheeks.
"I don't know how...,I don't know why...but this is the feeling that I cannot ignore...I love you Shenwei.. I know its too fast and its craziness...but this is the truth... I will make you safe no matter what." Yunlan said...
" then I answer you a more crazier thing.." I love you too"Shenwei said. Yunlan smile widely and hugging him dearly.
"I know.." Yunlan said.
"How?" Shenwei asked..
"Because I'm handsome and crazy....and your beautiful and out of your mind" yunlan simply said making the beautiful guy giggle on him...
The bed is small for them so they need to sleep closer to each other they end up sleeping while hugging each other.Shenwei is already sleeping while his face is buried on yunlans neck.Yunlans smile... If they are not in the bad situation he already devoured the angel on his embrace.. But he can't he know that he can't stay for long..he cannot bear to leave his angel but did he Even the right to stay...