11

"After this it will be all over" Yunlan said with determination. Shenwei smile and nod...he knows that the guy is terribly concern about their plan but they have to doit in order for them to survive..
" I don't think its right xawei..what if he caught you?! And I'm not their to protect you...I can't let you do this.. " Yunlan said while shaking his head...shenwei smile and touch yunlan both cheeks and forcefully made him to look at his eyes.
"Yunlan listen to me....trust me..like I trust you...of course being the bait is not that easy but you have to trust me...We will do it together.. " Shenwei said..
"I love you...Shenwei always remember that... No matter what might happened my heart already belongs to you...don't bother to try crazy things that might hurt you.." Yunlan said kissing the angel that have no idea what might happened next if this is all over... But the matter most on him is his Angel safety.
"What do you mean Yunlan?" Shenwei asked concerning on the words that yunlan said its a words of farewell for him...
"Just be careful... I love you very much',yunlan smile then held his hand and kiss him..

Yunlan hold Shenwei's hand then they run as fast as they could without looking back..they heard that something following them fast on the branches of trees...
They don't even bother to look they run as fast as they could.. Yunlan and Shenwei feels relief when they saw the " well of destination ".but they both startled when Zhuijue.jump infont of them with a smirk on his lips..
" mine" Zhuijue in the body of Jing licking his lips with his long tounge..looking at Shenwei Yunlan blocking his sight and slowly the two steps backwards..
Zhuijue angrily hovering yunlan he fall on the ground. Zhuijue on the top of him try to bite his neck but Yunlan push him to protect himself..
" Why waisting time on him?...I'm the one you want...then common and get me!!"Shenwei said with his alluring voice and try to open his shirt though his hands is shaking.
Zhuijue stop and looking at Shenwei with lust when he intensionally exposed his skin..Zhuijue like awild dog so a meat forget about Yunlan and try to Catch Shenwei that running as fast as he can when he knew that all the demons attention is on him.
" Shenwei?!! " Yunlan called.. He knew that it was part of the plan but he can't help but to be afraid of what might happened..hes injury is making him slow when he try his best to run on to the well freely.
Shenwei run as fast as he could but Zhuijue is even faster he catch his foot a reason for him to fall on the ground..Shenwei kick him but the guy is desperately hovering him.,he lick his neck and cheeks he feels disgust on every touch that he feels.
" No!!!don't touch me!!!please!!! " Shenwei said trying to prevent every touch that the guy making on his body.
"Please!!!don't!!!Yunlan!!!" He screams when he feels that Zhuijue is starting to tirr his clothes to revealed his body..

Yunlan is already at the well when he heard Shenwei screams..he get the necklace on his pocket and throw it at the well.
"Shit!!!what happened?!!" Yunlan ask to himself when he saw that the demon still hovering Shenwei ,but he already throw the necklace..he look down at the well and he saw that the necklace is not even fall to the water ..it was save by a rock..He look at Shenwei that almost rape by the monster.
"Hey You Bastard !!!! I will take you for were you might belong!!" Yunlan Shout .Zhuijue that successfuly open Shenwei's leg and almost ready to penetrate on him stop..Zhuijue look at Yunlan and read what's on his mind..
"No!!!!!" Zhuijue run as fast as he could to Yunlan that looking at Shenwei their eyes meet.,Shenwei try to get up with his torn clothes..
"I love you.." Yunlan said looking at Shenwei .he manage to take off his jacket and trew it fast on the ground before he jump on the well he get the necklace on the rock before he fell on the water..
"Yunlan!!!!!!no!!!" Shenwei screams before he try to run to the well a strong wind stop him.
Zhuijue try to hold on the ground when a very strong wind pulling him on the well until he can take it and also fall on the well and everything is back to normal.
" Yunlan... Why..?" Shenwei tears falls like rain on that day.he already wants to jump to the well.but a hand stop him.,