9

Shenwei reach a wood and he use all his strength to stab it in Zhujue back he aimed his heart,but he failed..though Zhujue hurt resulting him to unhold Yunlans neck and let him fell.. Zhujue neck is twisting and now Zhujue is looking at him behind then he smirk..Shenwei step back...
" I'm all yours...my love.." Zhujue smirk while stepping forward.
"No! I won't let you!" Yunlan said stabbing Zhujue behind, Zhujue fell...

Though its too hard for Yunlan cause by his injuries he manage to walk close on Shenwei..
" Shenwei...the temples...is near...it's the only safe...place...run!" Yunlan said before he fall to the ground but Shenwei manage to catch him.
" no!! I won't leave you here!! " Shenwei said holding yunlans arm and brought it to his shoulder... He assist him to walk.
" Shenwei! listen! I will make..
You slow...he will attack us soon so you must run!" Yunlan insist trying to push Shenwei..
" No !! Yunlan!! Please!!... I can't.... You promised me...we will finish this... That you always by my side..." Shenwei begin to cry...
"You!.......OK.......I'm heavy!!.... You such a stubborn brat!! " yunlan lose on dose doer eyes he whined trying to faster there step..

Zhujue stand and he pulls the two woods that stab by him...he smirk and licking his blood on the woods...
"I'm coming!! !!!" Zhujue like a crazy maniac scream.
Yunlan and Shenwei walk fast as they can...
Looking behind they see Long fast movement like an animal.

They reach the close gate of the temple.. They knock and call but no answers...
"Please!!!!!let us in;!!" Yunlan knock hardly...
"Yun,....lan....his ...coming!!!" Shenwei said trying to knock the door for dear life..
Yunlan try to barge it but nothing happened.
"Mine..." Zhujue pervertly looking at shenwei's whole from head to foot then licking his lips with his snake tounge.
They both look at Zhujue who is a few step away from them.
Yunlan step forward trying to hide Shenwei on the evil in front of them..
" No matter what I will protect you..." Yunlan said holding Shenwei's hand.
Shenwei knew that Yunlan will ready to risk every thing in order to protect him...but who will protect yunlan?
Shenwei step forward then holds yunlan hand..
When Zhujue jump to attack them the gate behind them open  and a force  pull them inside....