Bonus pt.2 [M]

Frisson

(French/n.) a shiver of pleasure.

AN: The version you are reading is suggestive (aka: clean) - for the explicit please follow the link:

https://mystic-kitten-writer.tumblr.com/post/189134372577/limerence-m-bonus-pt2

(Either type out the link OR click the external link option~!)

~ Ying Yue Jiang ~

"You really are a brat, love."

I couldn't help but giggle breathlessly at Zuko's words, his tone low with a touch of honey. His chest rumbled as I straddled his hips, feeling the way his hands combed through my locks.

It was utterly breathtaking how handsome Zuko looked under the early morning haze.

The way his black hair draped over the fluffy pillows, framing his defined features and narrow eyes. His nose was high, a sharp ridge that would lead anyone's view to those pouty pink lips, lips that often wore an endearing smile, or in this case, a smug smirk.

Both appearances were sexy and irresistible.

I hummed under my breath, letting my nails trace his defined muscles along his abdomen. I could feel scarce rough patches along his skin – harden marks, memories forever etched into his skin.

It was comical how people tried religiously to rid themselves of scars – not wanting a single blemish to taint their skin. But I found those very imperfections so intriguing. It was what made him who he was, no matter the memory.

My gaze returned to Zuko's, whirring as I leaned over his figure, hair cascading and tickling his chest.

"You tired me out..." I giggled keenly, letting my fingertips travel down. While his amber eyes settled with my own, I could feel the way his muscles tensed under my lowering touch, swallowing hard the moment my fingers dipped into his sex lines.