- 1 -

I wipe my forehead sweat and fall back trying to rest as much as I can. My dance teacher was being too harsh today since he is in a bad mood.

This is my first rest of the day and I've been practicing his dance for 3 hours "Get up Jaeyin!" I groan and force my weak body up. I start coughing and go to grab my water.

When my teacher shouts in my ear surprising me "Jaeyin! DANCE NOW!" I roll my eyes with anger filling me up.

"STOP SHOUTING AT ME AND GIVE ME A REST!" The teacher was surprised at my sudden outburst. I drink my water and walk out grabbing all my stuff.

I walk to the nearest store which was 10 minutes away. I open the door and the bell goes off to signal there is a customer. I groan and see a table I can sit at.

I lay my head on the table with sweat covering me when a figure appears next to me "Need help miss?" I kept my head on the desk and shook my head.

"Okay shout me if so" I smile and see him walk off. I lift my head and grab my towel out of my bag. I wipe my face and drink my nice cold water, feeling tired.

I hear the bell go off but I ignore it until the person grabs my shoulder and I realise my teacher came after me "Why the hell did you leave?!" I push his hand off me and step back.

I step back again when I step onto someone's foot "S-Sorry!" I go to the side when my teacher grabs my hand "GET OFF ME" he drags me to the door "IT'S YOUR FAULT SHE LEFT SO YOU WILL PAY FOR IT!"

I feel someone pull me back and I stumble back into them and fall onto them. I roll over when my dance teacher tries to grab me again when the person who pulled me punched him.

Sooner more people came over and pushed the man away from me. I walk to the counter and go behind it to hide. I hear the bell go and the door close so I stand up and cough feeling weak again.

I look through the glass window from the counter and see some men probably my age shouting at my teacher. After my teacher walks off they walk inside and I run to my bag it, holding feeling scared.

"Are you okay miss?" I nod looking at one of them, I look at each of them individually and see how good looking they are.

There was an awkward silence inbetween us and they all start to laugh "Who is he? What is your fault?" One of them ask and I look at him he had a matching outfit with pink hair

I sigh "He is my dance teacher and his wife left him and apparently it's my fault so I wondered what he was going to do to me if you weren't here so thanks" they smile at me "I've gotta go home now."

They nod and I grab my bottle and bag. I felt a little uncomfortable, when I bet down to grab my bag I felt all eyes on me. I swallowed, hearing whispers and got up.

I put my headphones in and walked out seeing them staring at me. I start to head home ignoring the world around me not knowing those boys who helped me were following me.

As I neared my home I unplugged my earphones and listened to the nature. I heard small whispers and footsteps, looking behind nobody was there.

I fastened my pace seeing the gate to my house and stepped inside locking it and heading to my house front door. I unlocked it and walked inside to a clean empty house. I was a clean person so I smiled seeing the shiny floors.

It was already late and I headed towards my dance room, hoping my teacher wasn't at practice tomorrow. My phone went off eith news but I ignored them all, one of the news notif's caught my attention