- 5 -

I run towards the ocean, my hair blowing in the wind and a bright smile is shown on my face. This is my first time at a beach.

My family weren't the very outdoors family so me being happy of the beach shocked the boys. I take off my shoes and put the further away from the waves and roll up my jeans.

I step into the water feeling the coldness but luckily I had I.M's jumper on keeping me still a bit warm. I see the boys walking over, happiness filling them seeing me happy.

"This is so fun!" I shout while stepping out the cold water. I go towards my shoes and find a stick near them. I pick it up and start writing my name in the soft sand.

'JAEYIN♡' was written in the sand next to my shoes. Someone grabs my hand and I recognise it as the person who was holding it before. I look over my shoulder to see a tall boy with big lips smiling at me.

 I look over my shoulder to see a tall boy with big lips smiling at me

I remember Riku and slap him. My hatred feeling coming back again remembering what they did to my friend. He looked down and I started to feel sorry "S-sorry" he stayed looking at shoes "It's fine" he walked over to the others.

I was turned around and all the boys were stood in a line "Hi I'm Shownu"..

.

They introduce themselves one by one letting me know who they are. I.M walked up to me making have a wierd feeling, like butterflies in my stomach. He whispers in my ear "Don't hit him or the other members again or else.." Shivers flow down my back and I shake.

"She's cold" Says Wonho feeling bad. Hyungwon grabs my hand and they take me to a beach house they own.

I lie down on the couch uncomfortable of all 7 heads looking at me. I get up and leave going into a hallway, but I get pushed against the wall I squeal feeling pain on my back when I open my eyes to I.M staring deeply into mine.

I blush and look down but he uses 2 fingers and pushed my chin up smiling "Uhm Jaeyin I have something to say.. I like you no no actually I love you with all my heart."

I look down and sigh "Thanks for telling me I.M but I'm tired" I walk off into a random room and throw my things on the ground and plopping onto my bed face first. My eyes close forcing me to fall asleep.

.

I open my eyes as sunlight shines into my eyes awakening me up. I get up and leave the room, I sleepily make my way to the bathroom dragging my feet along the floor. I get to the sink and splash my face with water, waking me up more.

I was shocked at how cold the water was and opened my eyes to the biggest they could go and giggled at myself feeling childish. There was a towel up on a rack and I wipe my face with it.

I step out into the cold hallway and run to my room to grab a jumper. I see a big one and as I was putting it on the smell reminded me of I.M and remembered it was his. I walk out into the hallway with I.M's jumper on.

I was suddenly pulled into a room and something wet hit my in the face making my squint "OW MY EYES!" I shout rubbing my eyes that were just hit by whatever it was.

A towel started rubbing my eyes and as soon as I was in the clear I looked to my left to see a handsome Shownu who was shirtless "-OMG PUT A SHIRT ON SHOWNU!" He was surprised but pouted "No." His stern voice startling me.

"Okay what do you want" I say as my eyes slowly travel up and down his body, all he had on was a towel covering his lower half.

"Isn't that Changkyun's jumper?" I sigh and start smiling "Well here's the thing I was going to give it to him but you interrupted me" He didn't listen and lifted up the jumper.

"Hey!" I push it down blushing slightly, I look to my left remembering his chest was out "I was checking if you have a shirt on under it Jaeyin- ah" His eyes smile at me and I start dying of cuteness and hotness at the same time.

"What do you need me for NuNu?" He laughs but quickly goes serious "I need to say that I like you" I sigh know in what I.M said to me last night.

I walk out and slam the door and I quickly run back to my room to grab a pen and paper. 'Here is your jumper I.M! Sorry I couldn't give it to you when you awoke but I had to go for a walk because I am stressed out.

Thanks for the jumper- you know who it is.'

I put the pen down and run out my room towards I.M's room. I sneak in and place the on the table beside his bed and walk out feeling accomplished. Shivers run down my back and I grab some clothes I had spare for dance yesterday.

I put them on and check then out on me in the mirror.

I walk outside the house and go to the beach

I walk outside the house and go to the beach. I step on the sand seeing nobody was around again and start dancing in the sand.

I smile once finishing and look at the sea and the beautiful sunrise above the ocean. I feel arms wrap around me only to turn around to see Jooheon.

"Hey Jaeyin!" He smiles at me and I poke his dimples "What do you need Jooheon?" He laughs nervously and steps in front of me "I like you Jaeyin and I just wanted to know" He awkwardly laughs and grabs his bag and leaves.

He left me there stressed out. All the boys are gonna say they like me. I shake my head and start making a sand castle trying to forget everything.

"JAEYIN!"