- 4 -

>Sorry this part is so short I'll try my best to make the other ones longer♥️<

.

He stands up and grabs my wrist tightly not caring if it hurts or not and drags me out the hospital doors towards a black van.

Wonho places a blindfold on me and pushes me into the car while someone else put the seatbelt on me.

"Don't get comfy" someone says and they all laugh "Who a-are you?" I say starting to shake as a hand touches mine softly "It's me I.M" I sit up hearing my teachers name.

"I.M please let me go I'm scared and I wanna go see Riku" I whisper quietly "We can't we need you" he replies back instantly. I groan when suddenly we stop and someone else steps in "Ah you got her! But where do I sit?"

Soft hair brushes against my neck as someone picked me up out of the chair I was sat in and brought further back into the car "Sit down" I hear I.M's voice behind me, obeying him I sit down only to meet his lap.

I shoot up thinking I sat on him by accident "Sit down!" He finally raises his voice and I sit down onto his lap again. The air was awkward when a voice is heard in front of me "What is your name" He breathlessly said.

Shivers went down my back hearing how close he was "I'm JaeYin" I hear the boy turn around and suddenly I felt something poke me and I start fidgeting around.

Hands were felt around my waist stopping me in my tracks "S-Stop it Jaeyin" I hear I.M whisper to me from behind. I stop and look to my left I put my hand down and feel a spare seat.

I try to squirm to sit in the seat but I just made I.M uncomfortable in a specific place. I feel his hands let go of my waist and I take the chance to sit there. Successfully I sit down on the seat and I look over to where I was before and felt two hands go onto my thighs.

I soon realise there was another person next to me and that was then when I started to get playful. I mentally cursed to myself and went for it.

I placed my right hand onto I.M's inner thigh and my left onto the others. I felt the two move about and I took my hand off smirking to myself.

.

I lift my head up still seeing darkness and I start freaking out until an arm goes around my neck almost in a comforting way when I remember about I.M and what I did

My seatbelt came off and the person to my left took my hand and pulled me out the van. As soon as I jump to the floor, cold wind hit me making me shiver.

"Have this" I recognised I.M's voice and suddenly a jumper is placed onto me. I felt the warmth and smiled feeling cosy, my hand still in the others. I get pulled somewhere and I heard multiple people talking.

I felt lonely and I held the person's hand tighter. I feel an end to a path and I step down. My ears were covered and I kept walking forward.

My blindfold was undone and taken off my face but my eyes were still closed and my ears were still covered. I opened them to see a beautiful sunset and waves moving up and down against the sand.