- 11 -

I sat down at the table next to all of them and started eating fruits when wonho spoke up, "Guys? I have to say something and the reason why.." We all look at him with worry "I'm going to have to leave monsta x, my family is going through a rough time and I need to leave and help them through it" Our jaws drop slightly hearing the words we didn't want to hear.

"Wonho you can't leave! You have been a group of 7 ever since you debuted" I say making everyone turn their attention to me "But if you really want to you can" My voice lowers and I sigh and wait for someone else to speak.

"What will monbebe's do?" Shownu says obviously worried "I have told manager-nim and he has already announced it to everyone.. yes they're upset but they are happy for my decisions" He says slightly smiling.

I smile back and say to him "If they are happy then we have to be" They all nod back to me. Wonho gets up and goes to his room "I'm gonna pack up" We sit there in silence not knowing what to say.

We were looking around uncomfortably and awkwardly "What's going to happen with the dances and performances and stuff like that?" The look at me seeing that I spoke up, "We will have to figure that out for ourselves." I nod and see Wonho coming back.

He has bags full and a suitcase dragging along behind him "I'll be going now" He had tears in his eyes but ignored them and hugged each member closely, he finished hugging all the boys and headed towards me. I knew I.M would be angry but I hugged him anyway, only because I was upset because he is leaving.

.

The door closed behind him leaving us in silence again. Until the manager opened the front door and walked in and headed towards us "Oh there you are!" He shouted while running to us "Yes I know about Wonho and we let him leave but look" He pulled out his phone and went onto the comments of the post about Wonho leaving.

"They want Jaeyin to join and take over his place because they don't want and empty spot. They love you!" He surprisingly hugs me and I awkwardly hug him back smiling to I.M.

He let's go and brings us to the living room. We all sit down facing the manager "So I was thinking about it and I was wondering if you Jaeyin would join Monsta X?!" Everyone looks at me waiting for a response but I stay quiet.

"But if not that is fine, they are saying you act like him, they think you are he same person and wouldn't mind having a girl for a change.." I look at the boys next to me and turn back to their manager and nod.

The manager jumps up in excitement "Okay! I will announce this in a little bit and wait for everything to calm down with Wonho" he runs out the building happily and drives of.

I look at them and they smile and all hug me as a group. We jump up and down shouting in joy.