- 9 -

I run to my bags and pick them up. I trip onto my knees, I run to them and get up as quickly as I can when my hair is pulled and I get dragged back.

Everyone else runs out but those 7 boys. The grab Songhi away from me and crowd around him to the point where I couldn't see him anymore.

I get up with tears starting to flow down my face and pull them away from him. They look surprised at me but move away from Songhi. The boy on the floor almost looked dead. I run to his face and hold it.

"WHY!?" I shout at the 7 boys who were startled at me, "I LOVED HIM!" I hear Songhi cough and blood comes out of his mouth. More tears flow down from my eyes.

I grab my things and run out wiping my face. I looked down not knowing where I was going. I end up at a random store and walk inside. My stomach rumbled reminding me I was hungry.

I grabbed a ramen packet and paid for it. I sat down at the table and waited for my food to heat up. I hear a ding from the machine saying the ramen is ready and I sit at the convienient stores table and break apart my chopsticks and start to eat the food.

Someone sits in front of me and I look up and smile, it was Cam, "How are you Cam?" He smiles at me and replies happily, "I'm good! What is your name by the way?" I realise I haven't told him, "Its Jaeyin."

He smiles and gets his phone out "Have my number" I pass him my phone and he starts typing numbers and passes it back "What?" I look what he did and his name was'CAM🔥♥️' I laugh and leave it be

'CAM🔥♥️' I laugh and leave it be.

"I have to go Cam" he nods and I throw away my rubbish and walk out quickly glancing at Cam and smiling.

Messages start to appear on my phone:

Songhi♥️: come back b'tch!

Somghi♥️: when you come home you won't be happy unless you come back

Songhi♥️: ANSWER ME NOW!

I delete his number with a tear flowing down my cheek. I head towards the park and sit on a bench that seems all to familiar.

I put my head in my hands and sigh, I wished for a happy life when I was younger. But it didn't happen. Nobody seemed to care. Nobody knows how I feel inside when I smile. There is a reason why I am sad and why I haven't got parents but I hide it behind smiles. I don't know how I feel anymore. I just need somebody to help me.

More and more tears fall, memories flash through my head of my childhood. I wipe my eyes and lift my head slowly, a small voice appears next to me. There was a young boy staring at me "Hello! Are you okay miss?" I smile and hug him.

He hugs back surprising me "Here have a gummy bear to cheer up" He struggles to grab a gummy out of the packet but quickly accomplishes the task, "Oh I'll be back!" He runs off and I look at the gummy.

It was orange, I ate it and smiled for real. The boy was cute, he appeared again and ran up to me with a milkshake, "I have this, it's chocolate though so I hope you like the flavour!" He jumps up and down "Yes I do!" I open it and give him a sip and drink the rest.

"I'm gonna go now! Let's be friends I'm Kiyhan!" He runs off and leaves me. My smile disappears when I remember a talk with Songhi about wanting to have twins a boy and a girl. I start to cry again sick of everything. A man sits next to me making me uncomfortable, so I stand up getting ready to walk off when the person grabs my arm.

My heart started beating rapidly and I was about to shout when I turn around to see one of the boys at the dance studio "Get off of me!" I say to him. He shakes his head and taps the place next to him.