- 7 -

"U-uh we are monsta x.." I raise an eyebrow and grab my things "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!" I run into my house and lock the door.

I grab everything I need and walk to the front door. I unlock it and step out seeing monsta x still there. I stay silent and turn around to lock the door.

A hand appears on mine and I see wonho "I like you, Don't leave!" I ignore him and walk off and start walking down the street. I sit on a bench near at a park and breathe heavily. "That's the 7th person now"

Someone sits next to me but I ignore them "Oh hi!" I look at them and it's the woman who drove me to the hospital "Omg thank you so much" I hug her and smile "How is the boy" she asks letting go of me.

"I haven't seen him" She looks at me confused "I just ran away from- nevermind about it.." She smiles at me and she grabs her phone out and goes onto her contacts "Lets exchange numbers and if you ever need help just call me"

My phone was in my back pocket and I grabbed it out giving her my number and her putting hers in mine. "I have a question" she looks at me "Can you bring me to the airport and I'm called Jaeyin"

She smiles and nods her head "I'm not exactly from Korea but my name is Katie" I smile and say back to her, "I'm good at English don't worry"

She gets up and I follow her into her car. Katie starts driving and soon I see the airport and the planes behind it "Here you go!" I grab my suitcase and bag and step out the car.

Katie steps out and hugs me, rubbing my back, "Good luck Jaeyin" I laugh and start walking inside the big building.

My big doe eyes dart around the place looking where to go.

.

I sit in my seat after putting my bags above me. People start gathering around and rushing to their place silently. I close my eyes and start to sleep.

The flight was 9 hours and 39 minutes long and I slept through it all. I wasn't happy while sleeping though, I was having a bad dream of my past and my whole family.

My body shakes and I wake up looking out the window to see we have just landed. I get my things and waited for the flight to fully end.

I get up with my things and walk out into the land of Hawaii. I message my sister who is luckily still close with me.

She tells me the location of her house and I call a taxi over to drop me off. I get there quickly and step out the taxi. I look at house in awe and walk towards the door.

I ring the doorbell and the door opens right away like the person was waiting for me to arrive "JAEYIN!" I smile brightly and hug her tightly "JAYEUN" We both laugh and walk inside after closing the door behind us.

She is my twin sister called Jayeun and we haven't seen eachother since the very day she left at 7. We are both 20 now but we are still close.

"I missed you so much Jaeyin!" She looks upset at something "I'm sorry for leaving you alone with dad, I couldn't help it." The corners of my mouth lift up "It's okay i wouldve left to"