final chapter - 12 -

"That was it! I was in a group!" I look at two beautiful faces that are smiling heavenly. Me and I.M laugh and hug them.

"Lets get ready for school kids!" I.M grabs their little hands and run into their playroom. They run out in their school clothes as I grab their toothbrushes "Yoon Ha and Yoon Gi! Let's brush your teeth!" They run to me with bright smiles and brush their teeth.

I sit down on the mat smiling at them thinking about my life. It's been 10 years since that very day of joining Monsta X. Me and I.M stayed together and had twins called YoonHa which is a girl and YoonGi who is a boy. I remember wanting to have twins, a boy and a girl too! And now my dream has come true.

They are the cutest things ever. They have the cutest smile and the cutest dark eyes. They are the just the best.

               (YoonGi)      (YoonHa)

(YoonGi) (YoonHa)

I.M's younger brother is 14 now and they are 4. They were born on the 6th October the same as Jooheon (and me🙄)

We are friends with Monsta X still, they are really close with the twins and love them alot.

.

I come back to my senses and clean their toothbrushes and put their bags on their backs. The doorbell rings and Kihyun picks them both up in his arms "Are you ready?!" They laugh and hug him.

"How are you Kihyun?!" I hug him to and he smiles "I'm good! I love these two!" He puts them down and holds their hands "Okay say goodbye to eomma and appa" They run into me and hug my legs I lean down and hug them closer.

I.M hugs them too and hugs Kihyun seeing as they haven't spoken for 2 months because of work but they stay friends. Kihyun grabs their hands again and walks out the apartment shouting their goodbyes.

I had tears in my eyes. Seeing how close they are with Monsta X, each member comes over every day to drop them off at school. They are really nice.

I want them to grow and be like MX.

They are the best.

(A/N): And so are you for sticking around for this long with me. I hope you liked reading this story. I tried even harder on it since there are more chapters to it😂 I'm really happy with it because every time I think of a new story, I start it and then forget about it and have to delete it but not now!!

And again thanks for reading this story. Enjoy my other ones that are yet to come!♥️goodbye bebe's♥️