- 10 -

"Do you not remember me Jaeyin?" I shake my head but I realise he knows my name "W-who are you?" I wipe my face and sit down, "Wahhhh! You forgot about me! I'm I.M" I look away trying to recognise the name when a sudden memory appears of him.

I smile and hug him remembering him "Changkyunie!" He was surprised but quickly hugged back "Omg you do!" As soon he said that the boy who came up to me before appeared and sat on his lap.

"Kihyan?" The boy sees me and laughs and jumps off from I.M's lap and onto mine, which surprised the elder boy "Kihyan what are you doing?"

"He is my hyung" The younger said and I looked up and I.M and back at him. They do look like brothers up close "Kihyan came up to me before and made me happy I.M!"

I.M picks up the boy and walks further away from the bench and stands there supposedly talking to his brother.

He walks back and Kihyan runs off towards his parents and I.M sits down next to me "Um Jaeyin.. I need to say something" I nod letting him answer "I like you.." I sat there in silence not knowing what to say.

"I-I like you too" I reply becoming scared of what he'll do "Wait really?!" I nod "Will you be mine Jaeyin?" I laugh and look at him with sparkling eyes "Yes!" He hugs me tightly not letting me breathe "I can't b-breath I.M" He let's go and rubs my back "Sorry"

"Lets go to our dorm!" He grabs my hand and walks into a direction I don't know of. We soon get there and there was a big house with a big pool in the back. There was a 12 car garage, I gasped and stared at the place in awe. It was amazing truly.

I was pulled inside of the 'dorm' and it was clean. There were noises from the kitchen and I.M pulls me into the kitchen to see a really strong boy eating ramen and another who was short and had pink hair.

They both look at us and then turned their attention to our hands, "I.M why are you holding hands?" Said the shorter boy "We're together.." They both gasp and the bigger one start choking on the ramen but stop a quickly.

I couldn't hold in my laughter and started giggling "Wait is that you Kihyun and Wonho?" They nod and I run up to them and hug them one by one. As I was walking back to I.M I saw his face was serious and I kept my hand to myself incase he was angry at me.

"Jaeyin let's go to our manager and talk about what we'll do" I hold his hand and he drags me somewhere around the house. I see a sign and it says 'Managers Office' we step inside and see a scary looking guy sat there "Oh Hello Changkyun!" He steps up and hugs him.

We sit in the two other chairs waiting for the manager to realise "Are you two together?" His says with his face becoming serious again. We both nod at the same time and the manager smiles "When will we have to announce this?" I look at I.M and wait for him to answer for me.

"Just do it today" He smiles at the bigger but I could see his fear when he holds my hand tighter, "Okay will do and you can go now" We get up and walk out of the office. As the door closes I.M let's out a deep breathe and he checks his phone.

"It's 11pm" I nod and he pulls me upstairs and into a room that is probably his. There was a strong aftershave smell making me cough. I run to the window and open it "Are you okay Jaeyin?" I shake my head and look at him "How can you live in this it stinks of aftershave" he laughs and jumps onto his bed.

The phone that was in his pocket went off and so did mine and we both looked at what it was and it was the announcment of us together and we both looked at eachother and a smile plastered on our faces.

I sit next to I.M and he clicked on the comments o my to see happy responces from his fans, he holds my hand tightly and smiles to himself seeing the comments of how happy the fans are.

There was one comment that caught both our eyes and he clicked on it to see a picture of us that someone caught of us at the beach "Wait, I went to a beach?!" I laugh "That would have been the first time ever!" I shout happily making I.M confused "That was your first time?" He looked at me.

"My parents never went out they only ever did if they needed shopping but kept me in with my sister who sadly ran away." I say and he jumps on top of me hugging me tightly "You can go wherever you want with me okay baby" I nod kissing his cheek.

He sits up and checks the comments before putting his phone and lying down next to me smiling and hugging me to sleep. I soon fell asleep with him peacefully.