- 2 -

I read it with curiosity overflowing out of me. The title reads 'MONSTA X found in public' I see a picture of them and I recognise their faces. I get off it and start dancing.

I fall to the floor and drink my water. My eyes close making me fall asleep.

.

I wake up wiping my eyes only to realise I fell asleep in my dance room. I get up and go upstairs to my room going to my shower.

I shower as quickly as I can realising I'm late for dance. I cover myself and run to my wardrobe grabbing random clothes and putting them on whilst checking how they look on me in the mirror.

 I cover myself and run to my wardrobe grabbing random clothes and putting them on whilst checking how they look on me in the mirror

I nod and grab my phone and bag checking the time and walking out the door not forgetting to lock it. I run towards my gate unlocking it and running towards my dance studio.

I grab the handles of the door almost falling and running inside. I sign my name on the register an head towards the studio I dance in.

When I walk in I see the others in my class crowding around the mirrors. I furrow my brows and wait for them to move, I sigh and shout "What is this!?" The girls jump back at my voice and roll their eyes.

I laugh and see someone on the floor and I go towards them to pick them up. It was a handsome boy around my age but I shake my head and give him my hand. He kindly accepts and I pull him up.

"Why is he on the floor?" I say towards one of the girls and she steps back "W-We were crowding h-him" I laugh but return to my normal face "Stop being little ..-nevermind and go back to practicing the dance we need to learn if not I'll do it by myself with whoever this boy is!"

They nod and run off and some of them leave to their own room. I sigh and walk away to my corner and throw my bags onto the floor getting my speaker out.

Someone grabs my waist and I freak out thinking if it's the teacher so I turn around quickly and punch them in the face. I look at the person properly and my eyes raise, it was the boy I help before "Omg I'm so sorry!" I hold his face and grab my ice cold water out and place it onto his face.

"Its okay" He exhaled and stepped back. I felt bad but walked off with my speaker and water. I was curious about this 'MONSTA X' group so I put one of their songs on realising I know the dance and start dancing along to it.

The boy watches me from afar smiling. I wipe my head and laugh "Guess I actually knew them" I whisper to myself quietly laughing.

"Hey everyone sit down!" The boy shouts. I listen to him, so does everyone else and we sit of the floor infront of him "I am Changkyun" some girls squeal but I tilt my head at their reaction.

"My friends are joining in a bit but I am your new teacher since Mr. Woo was a bit rough and hurt one of his students yesterday" he said as he looked at me "Just call me I.M".

I look around at everybody and all the girls had hearts in their eyes. I get up after he stops speaking and go back to dancing and practicing the dance I need to do at the competition.

I play the music and go over it again. While dancing I see 6 more boys join and go over to I.M. i wasn't watching where I was going and tripped onto my own foot falling onto the floor.

All the boys including I.M run over to me "Are you okay?!" I.M said with worry in his eyes. I hear some girls scoff seeing I had all the attention because everyone was looking to see if I was okay.

My friend Riku helped me up and smiled "Yes I'm fine don't worry but let me go do something" I hold Riku's hand and drag him along with me. "Wait for me here" he nods and I walk into the bathroom.

I see girls posing in the mirror and I scoff turning their attention to me "So Jaeyin! How is the attention is it Good?" Minah said sarcastically.

"Shutup Minah you get enough of it as it is" I say back spitting on her face on purpose, she puts a bitch face on and stares at me "Okay bye Minah!" I walk out the bathroom sighing.

When I walk out Riku wasn't there but I.M was "I.M have you seen Riku?"