- 6 -

I jump at the voice to see two people walking over to me. It was Kihyun and Minhyuk, I sigh hoping they aren't confessing too.

"Jaeyin-ah" Minhyuk smiles at me and I felt bad and smiled. All I wanted was a break but no. "What do you need me for?" They faces drop to a serious one and Kihyun started speaking.

"Jaeyin, we both have something to say. We wanted to say it together because we both like you" I grit my teeth but smile anyway "Oh okay..." they walk off also leaving me stressed out again.

.

I grab my phone and walk off the sand stopping to look at the sky "I miss you mum" I sigh "I need help right now, 6 boys have confessed.. I don't know what to do. Help me" tears start forming in my eyes.

I wasn't the best treated by my dad, I was abused because he was always drunk. He hurt my mum to because he cheated on her.

One night she answered back and they left the house and I've never seen her since. My sister ran away when we were 7 leaving me alone with my abusive dad.

I lived through it, all the pain and ever ssince then I haven't been the same. I became horrible and bullied kids in secondary school. I was a bad kid but I'm trying to change.

I wanted friends but only Riku was there for me. Now he isn't here, I don't know if he is alive anymore..

"I love you mum!" I wipe my eyes and carry on walking down to the house.

.

I open the door and looked around, I walked towards the kitchen seeing everyone sat there eating. I sat down next to wonho and was given a plate of food. I looked at wonho and he was eating ramen.

I start eating and the room was silent "Are you okay Jaeyin?" I look at wonho and nod my head "We're going back home tomorrow because we are busy the rest of the week" I nod again and start eating.

I get up and grab my belongings. I put my jumper on that was oversized and walked out the now empty room. I head towards the door and unlock it.

I step down the steps and start walking home, I knew the beach wasn't far from where I lived and started walking home. I put my headphones in and wanted to listen to monsta x songs.

A song came on and I looked at my phone, it was called 'In Time' the lyrics hit me hard and I glanced at the sky. I see a shop and walk inside.

My old teacher was there with a girl older than me but younger than him. He sees me and raises an eyebrow, right then the woman turns around and sees me.

I smile and walk off going to the freezer. I grab a milkshake and go to the till when a pain started coming from my right cheek, I hold my cheek and see the woman.

"WHO ARE YOU LOOKING AT MY MAN?!" I laugh but become serious again "I'm not! He was my dance teacher and he wasn't the nicest a couple of days ago! He hit me multiple times." She looks surprised and looks at the man behind her and slaps him.

He pushes me and I quickly run to the till. The cashier sees the worry in my face and hurries up with the payment and scanning. I look behind me and he is getting closer.

He starts quickening up his pace when the cashier quickly gives me my drink "Thank you so much" I whisper and run out the store.

.

I see my house coming nearer and fasten up my pace hearing a man shout from behind me. I see a car slow down next to me and the door opens, I look at the car while running.

It was I.M

I smile and turn to the car and grab his hand jumping inside. I fall forward and land on top of something. I open my eyes and I was on top of I.M.

"Omg thank you" I get up and sit in a spare seat "What were you doing?" Minhyuk said while tapping my shoulder.

"I was walking home because I didn't want to waste your time when packing" they laugh "We weren't going to pack until later.

The car stops and I step out. My phone starts vibrating like crazy and I look at the lockscreen. There were news notifications.

I see a picture and unlock the phone. I zoom in and see me "What does it say" Shownu pushes himself next to me and his face became scared "Oh no no no"

I.M walks to my other side and reads it out loud "Girl Seen With Monsta X Is making Fans Angry"

I look up at him and tilt my head "Why am I in it?" He stares at me and laughs nervously.