2. New kid

A rather loud and annoying tune blared from the side of me, and I swung my arm around to hit the object. After successfully turning it off, my brain started to function.

Wait, alarm means I have to wake up...which means...school.
My new school.
Oh damn...ugh I hate life.

I slowly and grudgingly pulled myself up from my warm pillow and comfortable bed. Well, semi comfortable since it's actually really hard but I suppose I'm used to living with low quality shit.

I shuffled into my tiny bathroom to take a quick shower. I winced slightly as the hot water hit my skin, my body not fully healed yet.

I had actually already missed a week at my new school due to my recovery being slow, so I had missed out on schoolwork. Oh Well, not like I ever did it anyway.

Once I had gotten out and dried myself, I made sure to wear loose stuff to cover any bruises, and of course so that my feminine body wasn't as obvious.

Making sure my loose black shirt was okay along with my grey sweatpants and black sneakers I was happy. I grabbed a black hoodie and stuffed it in my backpack before rummaging through my small fridge for something to eat.

But, as usual, there was nothing except an old Apple and some milk.

I really need to get another job

I made a mental note to keep my eye on the look out for any openings, and then double checked I had everything.

Neckless, check
Backpack, check
Phone, check
Money- what money?
Loose clothes.. check
Hungry stomach, check

Alright let's go!

I then left my small apartment and locked the door behind me. After arriving to my designated bus stop, I checked the time and saw I was there right on time for the bus to arrive, 7: 00 am.

But, it only arrived 5 minutes later, yet I didnt complain as I quietly entered the bus. I was greeted by the loud shouts of students throwing things at eachother and chatting with their friends. I made sure to keep my eyes forward, and made my way to the back.

I stepped over someone's leg as the pulled it out to try trip me. They let out a 'tsk' and I felt myself smile smuggly.

Nice try, bully.

I happily sat down in my seat and looked out the window as we drive off.

I was grateful the ride was only ten minutes, and that no one tried to talk to me.

We all filed off the bus, and I looked up at the school. It looked big, and rather scary. Like it popped out of a fairytale, because of its castle-like design, But it was the evil castle, not the good one.

I shivered slightly, and proceeded to walk through the open gates, which were black and stood high, and behind the school I could see a large forest.

A few people watched me curiously, and it took a lot to not shrink in on myself. But I managed.

I eventually found my way to the front office, where I was greeted by a teacher.

"Ah! Hello there, you must be Kim Taehyung?" He had a beautiful face, and broad shoulders.

I nodded my head hesitantly, sniffing the air as he neared me. I smelt a rosy yet misty fragrance, with a tinge of something else... like a metallic smell.

Wait, is he..?

"Well it's wonderful to meet you, I'm Kim Seokjin and I will be your homeroom teacher"

He smiled widely, and i returned it with a small smile.

"I-Its nice to meet you sir" I bowed, inwardly flinching as I hurt some of wounds.

"No need to be so formal!" He laughs, and I stand up.

I catch a small quick glimpse of his teeth, and notice that he has - fangs?

Oh, he must be a vampire.

"Fay?" I raise an eyebrow.

He stops laughing and looks at me surprised, "how did you..."

He squints his eyes and brings his face closer as he sniffs gently. His eyes widen slightly and he pulls away.

"Oh your a .."

"Yeah" I grin sheepishly.

His eyes suddenly show concern as he looks down , "Oh no... this isn't going to end well..." He mumbles.

I frown, "What?"

He looks back up, "uh nothing... just, try to steer clear of trouble, yeah?"

"Of course" I answer immediately.

He nods in approval, "now, as I was going to say, I have your schedule" he hands me a form.

I gratefully take it, and then he begins to lead me off to class. We didn't talk much, but we did get a few curious glances. Well, more me since I'm basically an alien to them....

Once we enter the class, it goes silent. All eyes are on us, and I immediately look down.

Oh come on Taehyung, get a grip! Don't show them your weak!

I grimaced slightly as I forced my eyes back up, albeit a bit timidly.

"Good morning class! Today we have a new student as you can see, so would you like to introduce yourself?" He says cheerfully.

All eyes are glued to me. I could practically feel the judgement rolling off of them in waves.

Lucky for me, I've learnt to become a pretty good actor.

"I'm Kim Taehyung, please take good care of me" I say in a monotone voice as I bow, and look back up with wide eyes.

A few girls awed, and some of the guys smirked. My eyes skimmed across the room, when they fell on a pair of dark doe eyes.

The dark eyes stared straight back, a cold and hard look to them. I studied the boys handsome face, thick eyebrows with pink pouty lips. His big brown eyes looked so innocent, but his aura told me otherwise.

"Alright, well Taehyung.. how about you sit next to..." Mr. Kim taps his chin as he looks over the empty seats.

"ME!" A blonde haired boy shouted. The class looked back, and some rolled their eyes while others just laughed.

My eyes widen at his excited expression, and Mr. Kim seems amused.

"Alright, Jimin has claimed you as his seating partner" Mr. Kim gives me an encouraging smile.

I flash him another small smile before making my way over to the enthusiastic male.

___________________

Hope you guys enjoyed 😎😋😘

Unedited