16. Psycho in school

We pulled up into the school, people looking over at the expensive car. I hummed softly and got out of the car with Jungkook, not caring about how everyone stared at the two of us. 

We walked up to the front gate, where a boy whistled at me and then winked. I shrunk in on myself feeling uncomfortable. Jungkook wrapped an arm around my waist possessively and glared at the other male while growling softly.

I blushed at that and he didn't let go of my side as we walked to where my locker was. It was then that a loud squeal was made and everyone turned to see what was going on. On the other side of the hallway was Irene with hearts in her eyes as she stared at Jungkook with a large- kinda creepy- smile.

I frowned, feeling a little upset that she was eyeing Jungkook like that. But Jungkook ignored her and was looking at my frowning face. 

"Don't worry pup, I won't let her hurt you" He said softly and I looked up into his eyes. My heart quickened at the soft look in his eyes as they gazed down at my own with adoration. 

I blushed and hid my face in his chest hoping he didn't see it.

"Thank you... Alpha"

We stayed like that for a few moments before Jungkook was pulled away from me. I pouted and looked to see that Irene had pulled him away from me, in turn looping her arm with his.

"Hello Kookie!" Jungkook glared at her.

"I told you to go away"

"That was just because you were mad" she says. 

"Yeah, and now I'm mad again so let go of me!" he shouts and people look at us.

Irene just smiles sweetly at them. I felt like puking. 

"Yah! Taetae!" I heard a familiar voice shout. I turned to the midget with a boxy smile.

"Chimmy!" I shriek, and we run to each other dramatically and hug over enthusiastically. 

"Oh my love I missed you!" He fake sobs, and I continue the act, a few students watching with smiles on their faces.

"Oh sweet darling, fret not for I am here!" I wipe away his imaginary tears and he blinks rapidly and cups my cheek.

"Oh how I longed to see you, and now! Alas, my eyes have been met with an angel I call my lover!"

"Bitch I ain't no angel" I glare at him and he giggles.

"Sureeee" He teases and we pull apart, him slinging an arm around my shoulder. We then turn and walk back to where Jungkook stood, whom was already looking at them with a soft smile. He had somehow freed his arm from Irene, but she still stood with her body pressed to his side.

"Hey kook and... oh she's back" Jimin scowls at the girl who just smiles.

"Tell me about it" Jungkook rolls his eyes, and I giggle.

"Don't do that you sound spastic" Irene spat, a flash of anger in her eyes.

My eyes widen, suddenly remembering how terrified she made me feel yesterday. So, I just stopped and didn't reply. I didn't want a repeat of yesterday to happen at school.

"Bitch what the fuck, his laugh is like the cutest thing in the world" Jimin snapped.

"Zip it you fish freak"

He scoffs, "I'm a siren, not a mermaid. Next time when you attempt to insult someone, use a little bit of common sense"

"Whoa, what's with the intense atmosphere?" Hoseok walks up with his boyfriend but his face goes from 'okay calm down' to 'okay I see whats wrong' when he looks at Irene.

"Ew why are you back?" Yoongi scrunches his face up.

"For Kookie!" She grins while twirling her hair and looking at Jungkook with love- obssesion if you ask me.

"Sure..." Hoseok then turns to me frowns while sniffing the air.

"Isn't that... Jungkook's shirt?" My face turns red as everyone's eyes are on me.

"U-Um, well I stayed o-over at J-Jungko-" He growls, raising an eyebrow when I spoke his name. 

....WAIT DOES HE WANT ME TO CALL HIM ALPHA IN FRONT OF THEM TOO?!

"S-Sorry, I mean Alpha's house yesterday.." He grins widely, eyeing me proudly.

I look down shyly, feeling flustered.

".....Wait wait wait.... ALPHA?!" Hoseok gasps and I look up to see his jaw drop. Even Yoongi looked surprised, Jimin had his eyebrows raised and Irene looked ready to kill.

"Got a problem with my pup calling me Alpha?" Jungkook snarled, stepping in front of me.

"N-No... just surprised" Hoseok squeaks out while Yoongi stands in front of him protectively.

Jungkook glared for a few moments longer, but then stepped to the side and hooked his arm around my waist.

"WAIT A SECOND, KIM TAEHYUNG DID YOU TELL HIM YOU'RE AN-" I hurriedly slapped a hand over Jimin's mouth and glared at him.

"Jimin I swear to the Moon Goddess I with shove books down your throat if you don't shut your mouth!" I shouted and his eyes widened.

The four others look at us in shock as I remove my hand.

"What?" I glared at them as well.

"What don't we know?" Yoongi asked.

"His rank" Jimin blurted out before I could stop him. 

"You know his rank?" Jungkook asks with interest and Jimin goes pale.

"Oh shit"

I turn to him and growl lowly, "You better fucking run Park Jimin, before I rip your Jibooty to shreds"

He gasps while backing away, "N-Not my precious J-Jibooty!"

I snarl, controlling myself to make sure my eyes don't turn bright blue with the amount of irritation I feel. He shrieks, turning and running away from me without looking back. 

Unknowing to him I just did that so he could run as a punishment. I huffed out in annoyance and turned to face the group again.

"Wait, you don't know his rank?" Irene asks in shock.

"No, he refuses to show us and we can't smell his rank"

"It smells amazing" Jimin pops up again, don't even ask me how I really don't know.

I glare at him, "JIMIN!"

"What! It's not like they can tell your rank just by knowing you smell amazing!.... he smells delicious, and I'm being serious, like I'd love to smell it again" Jimin looks off into the distance with dreamy eyes.

I flush, for some reason feeling embarrassed at how much he loved my scent.

"Taehyung"

"Y-Yes?" I looked up to Jungkook with wide eyes.

He moved closer, cupping my face gently and leaning down so that our noses brushed. I gasped softly at how close he was, and he looked straight into my eyes.

"Please...tell me" He whispered softly, and I gulped.

Should I?

But... I'm not ready...! What should I say?! Oh!! I know!

"I-I will show you on y-your birthday!" I blurt out.