8. Wine

Taehyung POV

Lucky for me, I managed to find a job as a waiter. The pay was good and the uniform was nice, but the customers not so much.

I wore tight black jeans with a button up white shirt, a black apron with a cute pink heart on the bottom left corner.

I had been working here for a week, and loved it. Everyone was friendly and it had a family vibe to the place.

I took over for my fellow colleague and he waved me goodbye, and I stood by the entrance of the restaurant, waiting for a customer.

The bell dinged and I put on a friendly smile as I bowed.

"Good evening and welcome to XXX Resturaunt" I stand back up, only to gasp in surprise.

It was Jungkook, clad in all black with chains hanging from his hips. He looked.... hot.

There was a girl next to him, most likely another one of his one night stands, which irritated me. I don't get why he sleeps around so much...

She had long black hair, face caked in make-up and wore a short and tight dress, showing off more than what's necessary.

She had a necklace around her with seashells on it, indicating that she was a mermaid.

Mermaids were only able to walk on land if they had constant skin contact to something that belonged to the sea. So sea shells were used as jewelry for them to try blend in with the humans, or sometimes pearls.

"U-Um... Table for two?" I asked in a small voice, blushing in embarrassment.

The girl rolls her eyes, "duh"

I glare at her, but keep my mouth shut.

I turn and lead them to a table, both settling down while Jungkook keeps staring at me with his stupid smirk.

"Would you two like to order your drinks now, or should I give you some time?" I ask, glancing between the two. I felt super uncomfortable.

"We will look at the menu but wait here, we won't take long" Jungkook answers and I stifle a sigh.

The two talk lowly to each other while reading through the menu.

"Yah! Get your cute ass in the kitchen Taehyung, Suho is done with table 9's food" My co-worker, Luhan, walks up to me and playfully smacks my ass.

As much as I like friendly people, he was a bit too touchy but he acts like this with all the other workers so I let it slide. I roll my eyes playfully and giggle.

"Sure, I'll be right there, tell him to calm his tits" Luhan chuckles at that.

"He will beat you if I tell him that, but its your life" I smile and wave goodbye to Luhan as he walked back to the kitchen.

I look back to Jungkook and the girl, only to see him glaring daggers at me.

I gulped, feeling small under his gaze but not wanting to show it.

"We would like some red wine, surprise us" the girl says, and I hurriedly nod before scurrying away from the two.

I went into the kitchen, Suho smacking the back of my head before handing me two plates of food.

I just laugh sheepishly and then take the two meals to table 9. There were two women sitting there, both human.

They thanked me and then began to eat, and I hurried back into the kitchen asking for a bottle of red wine.

"Did they specify a certain name or just red wine?"

"Just red wine"

Suho nods, reaching for one of the more expensive bottles.

"Well then give them this. There fault for not giving us a name so we might as well get some extra money out of them" I laugh at Suho, and he just shakes his head and then continues to cook with the other cooks.

I take the bottle of wine and set it in a bucket of ice, taking two wine glasses.

I go back to the table, wanting to rip my eyes out when I see how the girl was sprawled out on Jungkook's lap, sucking faces.

I cough, the two pulling apart.

"I'm sorry but this is a Resturaunt. People come here for eating, not to watch you two suck each other like leeches. Now, I suggest you sit back in your seat ma'am before I call security to take you outside for indecency."

She blushes in embarrassment, glaring at me.

"Just because I get some action doesn't mean you gotta be a bitch about it" she hissed, getting into her own chair.

"Sweety I wouldn't talk like that when everyone here can see your a hoe. At least I have enough self respect to restrain myself and save my first time for someone I love" I snap back, her entire existence irritating me.

She shuts up, finally. So I set the glasses down and begin to pour.

Just as I put the glass down in front of her, she knocks it over on purpose, spilling it all over the table cloth and my pants.

Now she's done it.

"Oops" she said in a bitchy voice.

I close my eyes, making sure my eyes don't turn blue with the amount of anger I felt. I opened my eyes again, giving her a sickeningly sweet smile while raising the bottle of red wine and pouring it all over her head.

She shrieked, her body drenched in red wine.

"Oops" I gasp, putting the bottle down and looking her up and down. She looked like a drowned rat.

"YOU BITCH YOU POURED WINE ON ME!" She screamed at me in utter fury.

I smirked, "well duh, no shit Sherlock"

She let out a horrible scream of frustration, and I looked to see that Jungkook was laughing.

He laughed at how stupid his date looked right now.

Luhan ran over, confused at what was going on.

"Tae what's going on?"

"Well-"

"This bitch-"

"Shut the fuck up I'm talking," I snapped at the girl and then carried on, "she has been nothing but rude to me and other customers. She had snide comments made at me and then furthermore chooses to sit on the man's lap like this is a strip club. She clearly hasn't heard about manners nor common courtesy, and then she goes and spills wine over the table cloth and my pants... so all I did was pour wine on her for being so rude" I shrug and Luhan looks at the three of us.

"Sir, is this true?" Luhan asks Jungkook.

Jungkook licks his lips, staring at me while answering, "yes, she was a total bitch to him, and quite frankly I think she deserves getting wine poured over her"

"Well if you say so sir, and Taehyung I'll lend you some clothes. You can go shower" I nod my head, feeling relieved that I didn't get fired.

The girl left, furious, and Jungkook sent me a sly wink before setting a couple hundred dollars down.

"Here's your tip..." He says softly, leaning down and brushing his lips against my ear, "For letting me stare at that perky ass of yours while you worked"

And just like that, he left but not after giving my ass a firm spank which made me whimper.

"A-Asshole.."