18. Not disappointed

He growls deeply, hands going up and under the skirt of my dress to grope my ass.

I gasped, my body feeling weak under his touch.

"How many times do I have to punish you for being a bad boy, hmm?"

I bit back a moan when he spanked me, my arms hooking around his neck for support.

His lips turn up into a smirk, and he brings them to the skin on my neck. He starts to suck harshly, pulling a moan from me.

"A-Alpha~" my body was hot.

So...so hot... and I felt so needy...

"Yes baby?"

"P-Please" I whimpered, his body pressing mine into the lockers behind me.

I love how he dominates me...

And how ironic is that, since I don't want to be controlled?

But I just can't help the shivers of pleasure when he uses his Alpha voice, or when he asserts his dominance so powerfully.

I could feel his massive bulge rubbing against my own erection, and my thighs trembled slightly as something drips down between my thighs.

'Holy shit, is that...?'

Yup. That's our natural slick...

All Omegas produce natural lube for when they are extremely turned on or when they are in heat... But I will only get my first heat after finding my mate.

'Shit, if he finds out that my ass lubricated itself he will know I'm an omega!'

Uh oh, Tae get him off!

I whined lewdly, his natural alpha hormones releasing, but it was a different type of hormone in the air. You could smell the arousal in his scent from miles away, therefore it quite literally took over my senses.

"You like that hmm? Like it when I dominate you?"

I shudder as his breath hits my ear, my body getting weak. He chuckles darkly, the sexy sound turning me on even more. That is, until he was suddenly yanked away from me by none other than Jin.

I felt relief wash over me, hurriedly dashing (with jelly legs) to the bathroom to clean up my slick, hearing Jin start to shout at Jungkook. I heard Jungkook call out to me, but I couldn't risk him seeing the state I was in.

I had a breather in the bathroom, refreshing myself and then heading back to class. Luckily, the teacher gave us a lot of work, keeping Jungkook and my nervous self from interacting.

Time skipue     ~hobi we luff you

I settled down on the floor, having been the first one changed for dance. I hummed softly to myself before hearing the door open. I glance over, scrunching up my face when I see Irene and her friends walking in.

Fuck I hate her, V growls.

'Who wouldn't'

"Oh ew, a fag"

"Oh ew, plastic" I hiss back.

She glares at me and I roll my eyes. She storms over with her friends, reaching a hand out and yanking my hair. I felt anger rush through me, V getting extremely triggered, biting back a hiss of pain.

"You little bitch! I guess you really need to be taught a lesson!" I noticed that many of the students had piled in now, and were watching.

"Oh bite me you half witted whore," I snarl, having just about enough of this bitch. Yeah, I was scared of her, but now I'm fucking pissed.