4. Rank

I sighed, seating myself down on the couch in the library. It was break, and I rushed to the library to save myself from the friendly Siren.

I grabbed a book on wolves, because why Not, and was now opening the book.

I flipped past the first few pages and settled on a random page that read, 'Wolf Pack Ranking'.

I got a little curious as to how accurate the humans were, so I read it;

Alpha- dominant leader of the pack
Red eyes

Beta- high ranking wolves that help lead the hunt
Orange eyes

Selsa- lower/lesser betas
Yellow eyes

Delta- a lesser Wolf, but the most dominant of the lower ranking wolves
Green eyes

Gammas- are the betas of the deltas
Black eyes

Epsilons- non ranking wolves of the pack and are hunters
Silver eyes

Zeta- first assumed rank a wolf ever gets and also hunt
purple eyes

Iota- bulk of the pack, contains pups that have just turned into adults and contains the disrespectful wolves and newcomers. Also hunt
Pink eyes

Omega- timid and only used for pups, weaker than the rest and are seen as nuisances except for when they are used for pups
Blue eyes

(Bold italics= the colour eyes that represent the werewolves, and their rank in the pack. This does not apply to wolves (or normal wolves in the book) in real life, but for this fanfic I made the werewolves like this)

"I'm surprised the humans got that right.." I mummered.

I spent the rest of break not doing much, and then the bell rang for my next period.

Dance.

~~~~~~~~~

I entered the change rooms along with the other males, everyone eager to dance.

I personally don't want to... not because I'm bad or anything, just because I don't want to show my abilities. Or ugly body.

But I'm pretty good at dancing.

"Tae! Where were you at break?" Jimin walked up to me, pulling his shirt off.

I forced myself not to look at his abs, and looked down.

"U-Um I was in the library" I mumbled.

"Oh, okay" he says softly, continuing to change next to me.

Come on, just change. It's not that hard. Not like anyone cares about your hideous body anyway.

I clench my jaw, and hurriedly grab my stuff. I couldn't change in front of him, or anyone in here for that matter. I hurriedly dashed out and to the nearest bathroom where I changed in the stall.

Once I was done, I made my way to the dance studio hurriedly, and was happy to see that the teacher hadn't arrived yet.

"Tae!" A small Jimin shouted, and a few people looked at me.

My wolf whimpered softly,I don't like the attention.

'Come on, we can do this..!'

V rolled his eyes, You sound like your trying to convince yourself, not me

I pout, 'shut up!'