12. Damn

I whimpered, and some how found myself kissing back. His grip on my waist tightened, and he pushed his body against mine.

I instinctively wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. He tasted delicious, and I couldn't help but melt into the kiss.

It felt so right.

He growled into the kiss, and I groaned in response, my hands tangling themselves in his luscious dark locks.

I felt his tongue swipe over my bottom lip, but I ignored it even though I knew what he wanted.

He pushed his lips against mine a little harder when I denied him, and then let his hands trace my body until they settled on my thighs.

He squeezed them harshly, and I mewled into the kiss. He bit my lip roughly, and I let out a groan as my eyes opened slightly.

We pulled away, panting.

His eyes opened at the same time and he stared me down. It got too intense for me to look the Alpha in the eyes, so I did something that surprised me.

I closed my eyes and pressed our lips together once again. He seemed a bit surprised too, but none the less kissed back once he registered what I had done.

He again nibbles at my bottom lip for entrance, and I still deny.

He growls, pulling away while panting.

"Stop" he pressed our lips together and pulls away again.

"Being" he repeats his actions.

"So" he pecks me again.

"Stubborn" he barely gives me time to catch my breath before lifting me up by my thighs, and I immediately wrap my legs around his waist. This caused our crotches to rub against each other perfectly, and I let out a rather embarrassing and pathetic whine.

He growls lowly, his eyes hooded and he licks his lips as he stares at my flushed face, messy hair, open mouth with pink plump lips.

"Fuck Taehyung" I shivered at his groan.

"J-Jungkook-" he kisses me again, this time harder.

It started to get messy, and I barely was aware that someone now stood watching us in shock.

"TAEHYUNG!" I jumped at the familiar screech, and Jungkook pulls away.

Although, he doesn't set me down.

We both pant heavily, before we turn our gazes to Sehun.

"Se-Sehun?" I pant out.

He looks between Jungkook and I, eyebrow raised.

"What is going on here?"

I look down, an embarrassed blush evident on my face.

"U-Umm" I need to get down! This is so embarrassing!

'Why did we just do that?!'

Because.... He is so damn sexy and hot, and that cocky attitude of his? Ugghg it makes me get so frustrated that I wanna take control and punch the guy. Or kiss him.

'Wow. That is very specific'

You know you like it too

'Do not!'

You do, V replied smugly.

My hands tug slightly on Jungkook's hair, and I squirm in his hold, trying to get down.

But he just growled, his grip on me tightening. I whined slightly, before shooting a glare at him.

"Let me down!"