13. Disobedient

Jungkook POV

For fuck sakes, this boy will be the death of me. My mind was racing with how amazing it felt to have his slim body pressed up against my own, and it felt so right...

Like he was made to fit with my body.

But i got snapped out of my thoughts when he and the others were talking about me not knowing something, and i got curious.

What don't i know..?

Hmm.. a secret?

'No shit'

Hey! Don't be rude you little fucker

'I will do what i want... and i want to get the answer out of that rebellious little pup'

Which one?, Jk snickers.

'Both this one and the rogue wolf from earlier' I growled.

Hmmm yes... but it's sort of strange, how both of them are so alike

'I never thought of that'

"Taehyung"

"Yes?" He answers, sounding slightly breathless.

"Look at me" he bites his lip, and i can feel my pants tighten as he looks up at me with those innocent doe eyes.

"What don't I know?"

He blushes, spacing out slightly before replying,"Nothing..." he looks away.

My wolf growls at that, so i follow my instinct and place my hand firmly on his thigh and he yelps softly at the touch.

cute.

"Tell me" I growl, smirking when he shivers slightly.

"I said, its nothing" He snaps back, and my grip on his thigh tightens.

You know...maybe he's the wolf

'What? But the wolf was an Omega, and there is no way Taehyung is an Omega with that attitude'

Just suggesting...

'Well its wrong... plus, that wolf is a rogue'

"Don't backchat me baby boy"

The whimper that slipped from his mouth was delicious, and my wolf howled with need.

Luckily for Taehyung, We had arrived at the restaurant before I could fuck him into the backseat of his friends car. And no, I don't care if the couple was sitting right there, all that matters is showing my little pup who's in charge.

We got out, and i slipped my arm around Taehyung's slim waist, his body stiffening before slowly relaxing against me.

I was practically side hugging him, as the distance between our bodies was nonexistent. But still.... I felt this strange need to show everyone that he is mine.

But then again, he isn't actually mine.. But that feels like such an unnatural concept.

No, I don't care. He is mine, and no one can tell me any different.

So... You like him?

'Well... I want him'

But, why?

'Because I want to dominate every fibre in his being, making him cry in submission to me. Fuck that would be hot.... And plus, he is ethereal, got the cutest smile, strangest personality and is over all perfect. Perfect for me...'