9. A brief explanation

I was currently hiding in the library, Jimin with me.

"Tae. What are we doing here, let's GO" he nags, but I just ignore him.

Lately, girls had been coming up to me and bombarding me with questions. I've heard a few people talking about me, and I don't like it. Not to mention that I ran into Jungkook in the hallways, making out with a girl and it kinda hurt. I don't know why but... I just get so fucking mad when I see him with a girl. And he is reeking of sex lately, which made my wolf mad.

aNyWAy, I hate the attention that's been put on me by the girls.

"Oi!" Jimin shouts, earning a deadly glare from the librarian.

"What?" I ask, eyebrow raised.

He glares at me, "why, are we here?"

"We are hiding"

"Why"

"Because... The girls scare me"

He rolls his eyes, "stop being a little bitch"

I pout, "if anything, you're the little one"

He looks at me, offended, "excuse me?!"

"Its true" I shrug.

Hr grumbles, "well you didn't deny being a bitch though"

I grin, "well maybe cause I know I am one"

He giggles, "we are both bitches"

"Oh, you have nooo idea"

He gasps, "what? Tell me"

I just give him a cheeky smile, making him slap my arm lightly.

I purse my lips, and contemplate telling him. He gives me puppy eyes, "please~"

I trust Jimin.

I sigh, "fine, but let's go somewhere more private"

He nods his head eagerly, and I grab his hand and pull him along with me. We rush through the halls, up stairs, until we reach the rooftop. Once I had made sure no one else was up there, I turned back to face a curious Jimin.

"Alright...dont, like, freak... I'm going to tell you beforehand okay?"

"Sure, don't worry I won't freak" he smiles reassuringly.

"Well... I'm a werewolf, as you know, and my um rank is..." I bit my lip.

"Oooh, are you a Delta? Or maybe an Epsilon?" He asks, and cups my hands in his enthusiastically.

I face palm at his excitement.

"Jimin, I'm an Omega"

His eyes widen.

"No way, seriously?!" He gasps.

I nod my head softly.

"But like - aren't Omegas supposed to be super submissive or something?" He asks, genuinely confused.

I sigh, "yes well... About that" I smile sheepishly.

"You see, since I'm a male, it makes me quite rare which attracts a lot of unwanted attention... Plus, for some reason my scent is about 20 times stronger than most Omega's, so I get harassed if I don't wear this necklace"

I tugged on my necklace chain, pulling it out for him to see.

"Oh my...it's beautiful, where did you get it?"

"A warlock, he's a friend of mine"

He thinks for a few minutes.

"Can I....um, you know... See what your scent smells like?" He asks hesitantly.

I bite my lip. It's risky but... I highly doubt anyone will notice.

Tae... This isn't a good idea, V whimpered.

'It'll be fine... There's no wind, so it won't spread'

My wolf just whines, but I ignore it.

"Yeah... Uh sure" I smile before slowly reaching up for the chain. My hands slid along the cold thin chain, until I reached the clip. I gulped, and Jimin watched me cautiously as I unclipped it.

The chain slipped and fell into my hand, and I felt a tingly sensation as my scent burst out, having been held back for a long time.

Jimins eyed widen and he gasps, before his eyes flutter shut and he inhales my scent.

"It smells amazing... like vanilla and strawberries"

My scent is so strong that even humans are attracted to me because of it, as well as other mythical creatures.

He hums happily, a smile on his lips.

Okay, that's enough put it back on!

I pursed my lips, 'V, its fine-'

But then I froze in horror as a strong gust of wind whipped around us, surely spreading my scent for miles on end.

I hurriedly clipped the necklace back on, and shook Jimins shoulders.

He opens his eyes, "huh? What, what's wrong?"

"My scent, it got blown around! I need new clothes and a shower ASAP" I explained, panicked.

He immediately understood, since he knows that once my scent was let out, it would cover my body and clothes. I was soaked in my own scent, at the mercy of anyone who came across me.

Jungkook POV

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I watched disinterested as Hoseok and Yoongi bickered. My mind was elsewhere... Back to when Taehyung was on the floor after I chased the stupid girls away.

I had never seen him in such a state, flushed face, panting slightly. He was whimpering and fuck, I wanted to make him scream.

My wolf had growled in pleasure that we were the cause of his whines, but I wanted to dominate him even more. It had become a sort of goal for me, and it got me all excited when I thought about it. Not to mention, no matter who I fuck, it still doesn't satisfy me which makes me even more frustrated.

We were currently sitting outside, and Yoongi had just started to growl when the wind blew violently.

My eyes widened, and my body froze as a rather strong and sweet scent filled the air. I didn't even realize I had begun growling, eyes glazed over as I shot up. Yoongi and Hobi threw confused glances at me, before they too sniffed the air.

I snarled at them when I saw their darkened eyes, immediately snapping them out of it.

Jungkook

'I know'

Fuck that Omega smells delicious

I growled in agreement, and began to walk in the direction of it. I had just entered the school, when a few screams caught my attention. My head whipped to the source of the screams, and saw a few students pressing themselves against the wall in fear.

And then I saw the small and slim wolf, a fluffly white coat and bright blue eyes. In front of him stood another, bigger wolf with a scruffy brown coat.

The Omega whined softly as the bigger wolf- most likely a weak Alpha- stepped closer to him.

I growled lowly, and the two wolves looked in my direction, and the students ran, leaving the corridor empty. The alpha just bared his canines at me before turning back to the smaller wolf.

My eyes darkened, and my bones began to crack and change shape, until I had transformed into my wolf.

I was just about to leap on the much smaller Alpha when the little Omega snarled at the both of us before leaping over the Alpha. He sprinted past me, and I spun around in surprise.

He just snarled at us. He's an Omega.

'That little..!'

I growled as the other Alpha sprinted past me, intending to catch the Omega.

Not on my watch, let's rip his fucking head off

'Agreed'