15.Little baby

I cling onto the warm, squishy yet firm object. It smelt amazing and I felt myself cuddle into it naturally. That is, until a pair of arms tightened around my waist in response. My eyebrows furrowed, lips pouting as my brain tried to search for a solution.

Wait... yesterday....Holy shit.

I opened my eyes, eyes adjusting to the scene in front of me. I was snuggled into a warm bare chest my body lay half on top of the others body, legs tangled together.

My eyes peeled away from the hard and defined abs, going up to see Jungkook's sleeping face laying on a pillow. Wait. This was not my bed... meaning it wasn't my room...

Am I in Jungkook's house?!

I turned pink at the thought, but I didn't pull away from Jungkook's grip. In fact, for some reason I just lay my head back down onto his chest and snuggled into him. He growled softly in his sleep, and started shifting until he had stuffed his face into the crook of my neck.

Without thinking, I called out to the other in a soft voice, "A-Alpha?"

He nipped at my collar bone, "Yes pup?"

I shivered at his rough morning voice, feeling shy.

Wait since when do I feel shy? 

"Mmm... c-can I s-shower please..?" He licked the spot he bit and grumbled.

"No... stay here pup"

"B-But Alpha.."I whined, to which he huffed in response and pulled away from my neck. His messy bed hair made him look very attractive, especially matched with his hard gaze.

"Only, if you wear my shirt pup" 

I nodded obediently and he smirked. He begrudgingly let me slip from his arms and pointed to one of the two doors in his room. I chewed on my bottom lip, my mind still feeling in a bit of a haze from yesterday and entered the room Jungkook pointed to.

It was a bathroom, as expected. I closed the door behind me and stripped out of my clothes. I then turned on the shower and got in. Everything in the bathroom looked elegant and well designed, very different from my house.

I let the warm water caress my body as I washed myself.

I like him

'he smells nice' I agreed.

And kisses well

'he is very warm...'

It feels nice to be close to him...

'And he is such a turn on... '

And did you see those abs? V adds, drooling.

'holy shit tell me about it! Our Alpha is daddy material'

He really is! And I love how over-protective he is!  ....wait a second

'Oh no'

...we like him don't we?

'Shit' I responded, heart beating faster.

I rinsed myself and turned the shower off. I peered out the shower and saw a pile of stuff placed by the door. I stepped out the shower and picked up the towel and dried myself. Once I was done, I slipped on a large shirt that smelt strongly of Jungkook much to my pleasure. It hung loosely over my one shoulder, I slipped on the boxers put the shorts he had supplied.

Geeze, he must of been 12 the last time he wore these tiny shorts!

They were black and ended right above my knees, but they were tight and hugged my body nicely. The shirt hit mid thigh length, allowing the bottom half of the shorts to be seen.

And yes, both of my necklaces were still on.

I stepped out the bathroom, a deep blush on my face as Jungkook's eyes raked over my body hungrily. My heartbeat spiked more than usual as now I knew that I actually had a crush on Jungkook.

"Alpha? Oh shit, I-I mean, um J-Jungkook.." It was then that it hit me... I had been calling him Alpha without realizing it and he isn't even my mate!

He frowned,  walking towards me.

"No. Call me that"

My face turned the darkest shade of red, "B-But-"

He growled, grabbing my chin and leaning down to press his forehead to mine.

I whimpered, "Y-Yes Alpha"

"Good pup" The praise sent a pleasurable tingle through my body, "now, go downstairs and into the kitchen. There's food on the table, I'll shower and get ready and then we can go to school. By the way, your phone is on the bed"

He pulled away and I unconsciously pouted while my wolf whined at the distance. He gave me a cute bunny smile which made my heart stutter and my cheeks blossom a pink colour. I shyly smiled back at him which made him smirk softly.

He then walked past me and into the bathroom.

I shook my head softly to clear the fuzzy and happy feeling in me and got my phone before scurrying downstairs to eat.

I ate the cooked breakfast, turning on my phone to check the time. I choked on my last mouthful when I saw he had changed my background to a picture of him giving a gorgeous bunny smile.

I blushed at the sight, checking to see we have twenty minutes left and then locking my phone. As soon as I was done, Jungkook walked into the room clad in tight jeans and a shirt that seemed a size too small as it stretched deliciously over his muscles. He then slipped on a leather jacket and slipped on some Vans. 

I got up and put my plate in the sink, walking over to the shoe rack and thankfully finding my sneakers there. I put them on and stood up, walking over to Jungkook who was holding the front door open for me.

"Come get in the car pup," he gestures to the very fancy red sports car. 

"Yes Alpha" It comes out naturally and Jungkook smirks.

I glare at him playfully, "get that shit-eating grin off your face before I smack it off"

We get in the car and he starts it up before turning to me and wriggling his eyebrows at me, "Hmm, feisty, i like it"

I blushed, rolling my eyes to hide my flustered state, "Didn't ask!"

He chuckles, "Aww, is someone shy?"

I poke out my tongue at him, which made him laugh harder at my childishness. 

You know what... I honestly thought he was just an emotionless jerk at first who wanted to irritate the shit out of me. But now... now that I get to see this side of him, it makes me wanna get to know him more.

______________________

Thank you guys so much for all the love you've put into this book, I really appreciate all the comments and can't wait to read some more. I'm happy to see my readers are enjoying themselves 😜🥰