Chapter 1

2 years ago is when Clyde was murdered his face had haunted Alyssa since... she felt warm arms wrap around her waist and a pair of lips pecking her cheeks... she turned and James was there standing and smiling at her, "Are you okay?" He said, she smiled "yes obviously!" She said, but her head though otherwise, he held her hand and led her into the living room the two beautiful children they created we're snuggled up in the covers and watching television, he sat next to Simon and hugged him she sat next to Sophie.

That same night, the kids were snuggled in their light filled room fast asleep, James and Alyssa were dancing in the living room and drinking some vodka and red wine they stopped and moved in closer and their lips touched... fireworks sparkles, they collapsed onto the sofa, as a eruption of glass crashed, a girl with a gun walked into the home James awoke, she looked him up and down he charged her and she collapsed into the birch floor blood flushing over the floor he dumped her body into the neighbours yard as they had a dog that could be framed he feared... he crept back into the broken glass house and stumbled to Alyssa lifting her into their bedroom and creeping back into the luxurious silk duvet, tears fled down his rosy cheeks his brown hair shimmering in the moonlight...

Alyssas blue eyes darted across the room she crept up and walked into the children's room they both were awake crying, ? She crept closer toward them "Simon? Sophie?, what's wrong?" She said, Sophie turned and stared at her Mum "somebody broke in" she said, Alyssa fled back into her room and James was laying perfectly on the bed fast asleep dozing, she curled up beside him and tapped him he flinched and woke he turned to face Alyssa and smiled then kissed her on the cheek...
"Not time for that! Somebody has just been in our home!" She snarled, he sat cold faced, remembering the events of last night... that girl, then a police siren drew closer, "the police?!" Alyssa said, she walked over too the window and the car pulled on the curb of their home, then two officers appeared out and walked toward the door, Alyssa grabbed James and they headed downstairs too the door they heard the bell and opened, "Hello Miss, their has been a dead body spotted nearby in a bush in the house nextdoor, Alyssa looked shocked "omg that's crazy." She said, James looked at the two men "we actually had a break in last night." He said, the police stared at him, both attention drawn, "okay then son, do you not mind if we have a look." They said, James stuck a thumbs up and the two men walked in. The creaky floor creaked, "so how long have you been married." One said, Alyssa smiled "oh! We're not married we're engaged, married next week." She said, James held her hand. The officers spotted the full broke glass panel door, they gasped. "It's a street humper, that crimal hottie has been on the run for 12 years since she was 16." One said, she'd be 28, James walked over to the kids who were staring at the two men who were armed with rifles and tasers, "is something bad going to happen to mommy?" Sophie whispered, James crouched "no honey, I'd never that anything bad happen to your mother, I love her." James replied. He held Sophie's tiny hand against his huge hand they grinned "now go upstairs the two of you and watch the tv" James said, the two children jumped away into the staircase and ran up the stairs like lighting, Alyssa approached James, "So I was thinking, see for our honeymoon why don't we take the kids to France?" She said, he turned and gulped, "Yes that would be wonderful, darling." He said, she crept toward him and kissed his cheek, the two officers startled them, "Ello again, can we take your man to the station for questioning?" One said, James looked confused, "What do you mean? I haven't done anything?!" He said, the two men grabbed their tasers and grabbed James out of the pristine house, into the car and zoomed off...

At the home, the two kids came downstairs for lunch and noticed their mother wailing... "mummy? What's wrong??" Simon said, he flinched toward her in a stumbled notion, "Nothing honey." She replied, then he came back... James entered the house with a bloody nose and a black eye. Alyssa turned to him and jumped out her seat, "OH MY GOD! What on earth happened to you?" She said, rushing toward James and grabbing him... "They bet me up, they weren't real cops... keep all the windows sealed and doors locked for now... till' holiday." James said... he took her hand and they walked upstairs into their bedroom and shut the door, for a couple of minutes silence fell, but on the outside of the home, the town lay in danger... from what?