Chapter 4

The next day came in a flash the lovers laying together snuggling on the couch, hands holding each other oh so tight, then Alyssa was sick, vomit splattered in the wood floor her mother rushed over "Darling! Have you been having your periods?" Get mother said, clearly alarmed. James grabbed the mop and started mopping it all up then disposed of it, he took his wife in his arms and got into the car with pjs on he turned it on and zoomed away to the hospital.

He leapt out and picked her up then walked through the auto matic doors, they slipped open and the receptionist greeted them "Hello their sir welcome to Hamburgs Hospi-." He cut her off "My wife has been sick and doesn't look very well." He exclaimed, "Okay Sir go into room 407." She said, he did so he crept into the room and sat her on the bed, then a Doctor came in it was a middle-aged man with blonde thick hair and a handsome face "Hello- JAMES?! Is that Alyssa!" The man remarked, James looked at him in confusion "Yes I'm James, and yes that's my wife Alyssa.?" He said, the man stared at James "are you-, James tried to say but the man cut him off... "Yes I  Tod the man who's wife you took years back." The man said, James shot up a look of fury "well I'm sorry she preferred me." James said, Tod stared at James then stared at the bump on Alyssas chest... "So she hadn't been having her normal month periods?" Tod asked, James looked up to him "No?! Why?" James questioned, Tod looked at him then smiled "Shes pregnant." Tod said, delight filled James his eyes glimmered... he picked Alyssa up and they left then told the news to their children and her mother..

"Really?!" Her mother explained, James nodded a yes, she jumped up in a huge manor of delight, then Alyssa awoke... "Darling your pregnant!" James explained, Alyssa stared in excitement, they celebrated for weeks upon months till the baby was due...

9 months or so later-
Alyssas PoV-

I was sat on an operating bed then I suddenly was being under pressure to push, I did so and the baby soon was in my grasp I held her she was as beautiful as anything, "What do we name her?" James asked, Alyssa looked at him contently "Jaylssa" she said, he grinned. They took her home that very day and the whole planet felt amazing and right until...

HELLO! Thank you so much for reading this far through chapter 6 will be out soon and I will write a Christmas book! xx☺️