chapter 7

The days swept away and it was the last day of 2019, the emotional wrecks arise and 2020 was tomorrow... at 12pm tonight it was a new year... James set up the drinks and snacks for the night and he sat and admired his beautiful spectacular wife, he just stared at her until he was startled by the news

Home invasions across the UK, to all uk members keep all doors locked and windows sealed.

He froze and then started plucking away at his growing in facial hair because he didn't want any, his eyes flickered around and he had an idea, he wanted to visit his sister (Jess) who was put in prison years back, he wanted to say hello to her.

He hopped into his car and drove to the station the fierce females sat in their cells and he spotted her straight away sitting their carving into pumpkins, "What?" She snarled, he chuckled she turned to face him "J-James? I thought you were dead?" She said, shock filling her sight, "nope they saved me." He said, she grinned "Cool." She whispered, then she started carving again, "how's dad?" She said, he went silent "Bro! I said how's dad!" She shouted, he got startled "he died..." he whispered, she turned, nearly a tear shed from her eye. Then James felt something touch his butt he turned startled a female cop looked about 25 stood in front of him, she tried to seduce him but he shoved her and left the station, he sat in the car grieving about his dad, tears fled from his pupils and trickled down his cheeks.

Alyssa sat impatiently waiting for a hug around the waist, but nobody was their she sat in the house by herself, reflecting on everything then the last haunted her again...

Clydes face stared at her inside her head, his dead corpse sickened her...

The rain bashed on the pavements and the choirs no longer sang, and no happiness filled the air just pure despair, the night came in a twist a lovely tweet of the birds kept Alyssa calm, until she lost it she called James.

James- hello Alyssa.

Alyssa- babe where are you?

James- I'm on my wa-

*CRASH*

Alyssa- JAMES IS EVERYTHING OKAY!

*james screams*

Hiii! Sorry to leave you with such a short chapter! But I left you in a cliffhanger hahaha 😂💫