Young Lovers Do

Bryan's pov

That night was cold and quiet, Alyssa wasn't anywhere to be seen, James was sitting nervously in the police station plucking at his nails, He's been picking at them all day. Sophie just sat there, I noticed her staring at me a couple of times... but I never payed much attention to it. She would twiddle her thumbs and compliment me 24/7 it became really annoying but still think she's cute.

Police mans pov:

The storm was clattering and the trees blowing in a frenzy moment of dance, I pulled out my note pad and start jotting down the Alyssa case, she was gone without a doubt last time she was seen was at a bar out of town. Hmm fishy in this area THERES been many kidnappings so maybe she was an unlucky one? Couldn't be SHES a grown woman, but it's never to sure.

Sophie's pov:

That night Bryan had a chat with me about his crush at school... the popular brat she would pull my hair and call me names, I just sat and looked into his eyes while he was muttering On about that chick. The night was cold and grim and boring! I sat doing my home work while Bryan went out to a party at her house... how unfortunate she'll play him like a puzzle.

Bryan's PoV:

The truth is I've never actually been to a party, I walked into the elegant huge white pristine mansion as blasting music and strobe lights filled the air and cheering leapt into my ears then I felt a tap on my shoulder, I spun round and saw her, a beautiful
bombshell she winked at me, I wasn't used to this y old school was an all boys one so I never had a lot of contact with females, she clenched my hand and led me into a room with more flashing lights but a large circle of people with with a bottle in the middle... huh?

Amy took my hand again 'come on let's have some fun! It's called spin the bottle!' She said I shrugged and sat across from Amy, then the bottle landed on me and her, I had no clue what this meant? Then she pulled up to me and kissed my cheek... my cheeks blushed red and then I ran off... into the street and got on my bike then started to go home to tell sophie all about my day!