haze

the vans lights beamed into a white fear

a woman stepped out holding a gun and a brief case

'where is james and his family?' she said..
i limped toward her and she stared at me
'look at the state of you.'
i gulped
'me and my crew have to talk to you.'

we followed her into the van and drove off into the distance.

at a random house

we walked into a large mansion with led lights and multi colour pillows, 'hello there.' we heard a voice...

'bring them up stairs.'

we got taken upstairs to a an old man... he heard a glossy white beard and blue eyes..

'hello, james, alyssa, can the child leave?'

'y-yes... sophie go outside.'

sophie left the room

'i'm here to help you.'

'how?'

'follow me.'

he led us up further in the mansion to a large room with portraits sitting on the walls, paintings of men and women...

'these are my family... from down until 1990... me and my daughter are the only ones left, and if she doesn't have a kid, our family legacy ends...'

'we're spys.' the lady said

'their is a boy wanted for murder.. name is dylan adams. local reports say you've been in contact with him...'

'y-yeah...'

i started to shake violently... 'we used to look after him...'

the man stood in disturbing silence

'h-he was my son... he's a disgrace to our legacy, we don't speak of him as our son.'

i stood twiddling my thumbs in complete shock....

'well... erm, i think he's dead..'

the man stared at me...

'you killed him-

'y-yeah...'

'why?'

'he tried to kill me'

the man nodded then signalled me out... the lady came back with sophie and she ran into my arms...

we stumbled into the elevator and walked out the building unsure on where to head next.