☕︎Felix|Pool party☕︎

"I'm going to Felix's party ma"
Okay...Just call if you're out pass 12." "Okay." You say hugging your mom and grabbing your keys off the table. You dialed your best friend Kasey's phone number. "I'll be at your house to get you in five." You got in her driveway as she ran out of the house almost falling making you laugh. She got In the car and said "Hi whore."

It had been awhile since you had seen Felix. You guys walked to the pool, looking for the boys. You spotted Felix and all of the other guys. You guys walked over to them giving them hugs.

You caught Felix looking at you with his eyebrow raised. You smiled at him and looked down and over to Kasey. You all walked over to the bar that he had in his back yard. You were trying not to drink a lot so you got a virgin raspberry mojito.

You sat down underneath a umbrella and Felix came and sat beside me. "So when are we gonna tell them that we date." He asked "I don't know we can now if you want." They have always known that we both liked each other. "Okay"

You called Kasey and everyone else over. "What?" they all asked in unison. Me and Felix are dating. "Pause! How long has this been happening."
"4 months"
"4 months you hid it from me for that long you big bitches." You laughed at her smiling looked over to Felix. stop acting like you couldn't tell. You said to Kasey with a smile on your face. Fuck it end of conversation Kasey responded. She pulled you from your chair by your arms.

let's get in the pool. I'm tired of sitting here. Kasey said to you but my hair is gonna shrink up. You said giving her your best pleading face. your curls are pretty it's fine. She said grabbing you by the arm and dragging you closer to the pool. No, they're too tight they look weird. You said trying to pull yourself away from her. No they don't they look great. She said looking at you with pleading eyes. I wanna see your curls said Felix. He looked really intrigued by the idea of seeing your curls. Baby-. Next thing you knew you were flying through the air "Shit." You said under breath readying yourself to hit the water.

You came from underwater and looked at all of them laughing. Your face dropped as you began to realized that your hair was already starting to curl. They  jumped in and swam over to you talking to each other. Felix got behind you and rapped his arms around your waist. He kissed your shoulder. "Your curls are really beautiful you know" he whispered into your hair. "Thank you" you said in a small voice.

Everyone could hear how shy you felt anytime you would talk. You were shy about your hair. Even though it was pretty long when it got wet it curled tighter than most peoples curls, and that makes it one of your biggest insecurities. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have thrown you in." "It's fine I'll be over it in like a minute from now." He smiled and kissed your neck.

You tapped Felix's hand for him to let you go. Where are you going? He asked as he laid his head on your shoulder. I need to use the bathroom. You said giving him a smile. He nodded his head letting you go.

It soon became night. The pool glowed at night. It was when everything became a lot more fun. Everyone was either tipsy or fully drunk but not enough to put themselves in danger. We had added soap in the pool and had all of the floats in the water. You and Felix were both tipsy. You could tell by how red his face was and how you were acting. You were sitting outside of the pool while everyone else was in the pool. You were sitting in his lap facing him as you guys talked.

Let's go upstairs. Felix said to you with a smile on his face. No Felix, you're drunk. You said. No I'm not I know what I'm doing and saying. I'm fine he replied to you. Okay, but only if you cook for me in the morning. You said smiling at him. Deal. He said picking you up and carrying you up to his room. He closed the door behind us. He walked over to the wall pushing you against it kissing you.

He pulled at the strap of your bathing suit telling you to take it off. You took off your bathing suit top. Letting him kiss down your chest. You tugged at his shorts asking him to take them off.

He threw you on the bed kissing your neck. It had only been a month and Felix had already remembered the sensitive spots on your body. He got to the one on your neck and kissed it. He moved his kisses down my body and stopped at your
Pussy.

He put your legs over his shoulder and started to eat you out. I
You moaned louder than you meant to. You heard someone knock on his door. He cut his eye at the door looking annoyed. "Busy" he said in an annoyed voice. You whimpered you look Felix. He stopped eating you out.

You got on the floor in front of him and started to suck his dick. He grabbed your hair grunting your name. He looked down at you lifting your face up to look at him. So pretty he said with a raspy voice. He put his hand on your cheek. "Fuck" You felt him twitching in your
mouth. He came in your mouth. It went straight down my throat.

He picked you up and put you on the bed. He slid himself into you. He started with slow deep strokes. He sped up as time went by. His strokes were fast but deep.

Each thrust made you moaned louder and louder. You heard clapping outside the door it sounded like half of the party was at the door. You hid your face in your hands embarrassed. He grabbed your hands moving them above your head. If they want a shows let's give them one. He said to you with a smirk on his face.
You smiled at him going along with it.

You stopped holding back your moans and started being as loud as you wanted. He kept your arms above your head and put your leg over his shoulder. You arch your back moaning. "Stay just like that." He said adjusting himself to hit your g-spot. You whimpered feeling butterflies in your stomach. "Felix!" You said looking at him. Your eyes told him everything he need to know. He nodded his head telling you to cum. You moaned louder than you intended and heard clapping at the door. You had forgotten they were there and it startled you a little.

Felix pulled out of you and came on your chest and stomach. He kissed you rolling over beside you. A little while later you both got up and went to the bathroom to clean up.

You opened the bed room door to a crowd of people. You looked at Felix and you both laughed "I hope you enjoyed the concert. It'll be 650" you said making them laughed "well now I know you treat her right in multiple ways." Kasey said with a slight smile on her face. "you're a sick bitch" you said with a disgusted look on your face.

You grabbed the sheets off of the bed "ewww" Jisung said and stepped back. You jumped at him, walked downstairs, and put the sheets in the washer.

You texted your mom letting her know you were going to spend the night at the boys house. It was late and you were sleepy so you just wanted to be safe.

————————————————— Sorry this one was really short, I feel like this one wasn't well written, I apologize

————————————————— Sorry this one was really short, I feel like this one wasn't well written, I apologize. But anyways goodnight <3, be safe.