☕︎︎Mark (Got7)|Clubs and tattoos II☕︎︎

(Warnings: Dom rough Mark, Sub Y/N, Sex toys)

Mark slams me on my door. "Shit." You breath out heavily "You weren't kidding about you being able to go for another round." He smirked against your lips and started trailing kisses down your neck. "Wait I'm hurt from earlier." You said he looked at you and said with a cold voice "Well you won't be able to walk by the end of the night love." As he picked you up walking you up the stairs and into one the 3 rooms upstairs.

Just so happens it was the one that you normally kept locked. "Shit." You think to yourself as you enter the room. You pull away from the kiss. "let's go to my room" "No it's gonna be more fun in here. He said looking around. His eyes landing on the dildo that you had forgot to put up. "Get on the bed." He said as he went through the dresser that was beside you. He took out a blindfold handing it to you. You slipped over your eyes and immediately the rest of your body was more aware of it's surroundings.

You heard him walk across the floor and open the closet door "handcuffs, fluffy or metal" He said in a low tone voice "I think I'm feeling like fluffy would be best for what I'm about to do. He said walking to you and handcuffing you to the bed.

He opened the door to the room and walking down the stairs. "What the hell" you say to yourself scared and confused. He came back with something and he placed it on the night stand beside you. He pulled out a gag putting it in your mouth. " Tap me if I need to stop or if you don't like how something feels. Okay?" You nodded your head. You heard rattling beside your head and then you felt something cold on your stomach. You flinched from how cold it was causing mark to hold you in place. You shiver as the ice trails up your neck and ends at you cheek. Mark placed a light kiss on your cheek.

He got off the bed taking his shirt and pants off. He kissed your neck leaving hickeys on your neck. He kissed down your body. He finally made it to your pussy. He placed light kisses on it and licked your clit causing your breath to hitch. He undid the handcuffs, took the gag out of your mouth, and grabbed your legs pulling you closer. You arched your back, putting your hands on the bed pushing yourself back.

He rested your legs on his shoulders still holding them to keep you from running. "Stop moving love." He said. You didn't listen continuing to try and run. You could tell he was getting annoyed with you. He stopped causing you to look at him. "Didn't I say stop." He said in a low but stern voice. You nodded your head happy that you we're getting him upset. You knew it was going to get you in trouble but you wanted to see how mad you could make him before getting in trouble.

"So why aren't you listening." He asked you. "I'm sorry." You said as you. "No you're not, keep it up and you'll be in trouble." He went back to eating you out. You arched your back whimpering from the feeling. You came on his face. He licked of what he didn't swallowed. "Good girl." He said smiling at you. He tapped your leg for you to take it down.

He pulled out his dick and pushed his self into you. He started off slow and got quicker as time went by he took off your blindfold throwing it across the room.

You opened your eyes and all you saw was a wet hair Mark. You were moaning louder than you've ever had. "Mark slow down." He looked at you and smirked as he sped up. your eyes rolled back.

You put your hands on his stomach trying to push him back. He grabbed your arms putting them above your head. "Be a good girl for daddy." Mark said to you with a small smile on his face. He slowed down his strokes and leaned down to kiss your neck.

He picked you up putting your back against his chest and putting his hand around your neck. His slid into you from behind hitting the right spot inside you. He started off fast causing you to be caught off guard. You threw you head back on his shoulder trying not to be too  loud. He kissed you lifting you back up.
"I'm about to cum" you said out of breath. Mark sped up and started rubbing your clit. You moaned from how powerful your orgasm was.

A minute or two later you felt Mark twitch letting you know he was about to cum. You were going to tell him to pull out but he came before you could.

He flipped you around kissing you. You laid down and he covered you with the covers. He walked out of the room running you a bubble bath so that you wouldn't be sore. He walked back in the room picking you up and caring you to the bathroom. You both got in the tub. "I love you." He said kissing your cheek as you leaned back on his chest.

————————————————sorry I didn't get this part out sooner and that it's short. I just started a new semester for school and I haven't had time to write. Anyways I love y'all and thanks for almost 700 reads🥰. Byeee💙
(This is a role play situation she's not just letting some random guy cum in her)