︎Jae|☀︎︎Our own little world☀︎︎

"Everything about you is perfect. Your eyes, your nose,your chin, your lips."
Your boyfriend says to you as you cry into his chest. Me and Jae had recently released that we were dating and everyone took it well. Except for a select group of people. I thought you would be okay because "I prepared myself for this." The preparation didn't help at all. I've  had always had insecurities just like every other person but my were worse that some people's. It was to the point were Iflew to Korea just for plastic surgery. And then Jae came around a week before my appointment and asked for my number, I gave him it and said to him "Don't be alarmed if I look a little different next time you see me." He looked at me with a extremely confused face and asked what I meant. I told him that I would be getting plastic surgery in a week and he looked at me like I was  a psychopath. "Why?" "Shit look at me." I  said with a small laugh. "You look perfect to me." And that's what brings us here to y/n crying in Jae's chest about how she looks. "Baby you look amazing."
"No matter what you look like I promise. Their just jealous of you." He said pecking your lips gently. You looked up at him with puffy eyes. He looked at you like you were his world, like everything else in the world didn't matter if you were with him. "I wish you could look in the mirror and see what I see. I wish I could give you my eyes." He said to your taking your small face in his hands. He kissed you with some much love and passion. You felt like you were transported to you and Jae's own little world. He pulled away for the kiss looking at you softly "We only need each other. We can stay in our own little world forever. We don't ever have to leave. We can make everything how we want it. He pulled you back into a kiss. You moved closer to him causing the kiss to deepen. He pulled you on top of him not breaking the kiss while doing so. Both pulled away from the kiss breathing hard both of your lips were swollen. He tugged on your hoodie asking for permission to take it off. You nodded giving him permission. He pulled off his shirt throwing it to the side causing it to land on top of yours. He tapped your leg signaling for you to get up. You got up and he pulled off his pants you doing the same. You climbed back on top of him and began kissing him again. "No matter how many times I kiss this man I will always for like it's our first kiss." You said to yourself. Jae lifted you up off of him reaching into the drawer with one hand while pulling off his underwear with the other. He paused for a moment closing the drawer not grabbing anything instead he leaned beside the bed opening the bottle of lube that he kept beside your shared bed. He put looked at you. You crawled over to him and opened your hand and he put some in your hand. You rubbed it on him. He looked at you pulling you on top of him causing you to straddle him. He pushed into you. The feeling of him stretching you out always sent a shiver down your spine. "Shit" you whispered to yourself. Jae took you face in his hand pulling you towards him kissing you. You sat up from the kiss throwing your head back. "Look me in my eyes baby girl." He said to you leaning up to kiss your jawline he hit the right spot when he sat up. You threw your head back. Your vision started to close as you felt yourself coming towards your high. "Baby I'm close" you said to Jae. He nodded his head "I am too" he said to you. He flipped you over so that he was hovering you. He angled his self so he could perfectly hit your spot. He looked down at your womanhood that was covered in your arousal. He licked his lips. "Fuck Babe shit." You said as you released all over Jae's dick he was still going you could tell that he was close. You felt him pulsating inside of you. He went to pull out but you stop him. He gave you a questioning look "I wanna feel you coat my walls." You said to him in a innocent voice. He smiled at you. He'd been telling you that he wanted a child for that past year and you just couldn't bring yourself to let him do it. He rested his face in the crook of your neck as he released every drop of himself into you. He stayed there for awhile until he got up and walked in to the bathroom wetting a rag. He cleaned you off and cleaned himself off. He threw the rag in the hamper an got in bed cover you both with the blanket and wrapping you in his embrace. "I love you no matter how you look and I always will. I want to grow old with you and love you through all our rough patches. I'll love you through the easy times and the bad times I promise. And we'll always have our own little world to escape to." You feel asleep in his embrace listening to his heart beat.
-—-/——/——-/——-/——/——-/-—-
Sorry that it took so long for me to get this out. I had it sitting in my drafts not sure if I was good enough for me to post. I love you guys. Stay inside and if you have to go outside for any reason wash your hands before touching your face. Stay safe I love y'all and you're beautiful in your own ways please remember that. OKAY....Bye bye💙