☕︎Mark (Got7)|Clubs and Tattos☕︎

(Y/n/a is y/n area code)
Today you were going to LA with your friends. You had told your parents y'all were going to prom and then renting a hotel room for a night or two. They said okay because you were all 18. There is 9 of us going in total. It 2 boys and 7 girls.

Today we were going to get matching tattoos and then to the club. We let our friend Sage pick the tattoo that we were going to get, she had suggested mosquito tattoos on our armpits. We all agreed because she was extremely adorable and we loved s.

We went to the tattoo parlor and all started getting our tattoo. Then this dude walked in he was fine as fuck and when he noticed me looking at him he smiled and walked up to me. "Hey, I'm Mark" "Y/N". He looked at Andrew who was sitting beside me "Sorry, is she your girl." "Nah...you good" Andrew said laughing "Oh okay just making sure." He looked back over to me "Y'all doing anything after this." "We're going to the club tonight. Wanna meet us there." He nodded "what's your number" (Y/n/a -***-****) "I'll call you later." I smiled as he walked away sage looked around Andrew and smiled at me.
We made it to the club and once I walked in mark walked in and hugged me. You look amazing. "Thank you"I said blushing. We all walked out onto the floor and big ole freak by Megan Thee Stallion started playing me and my friend Maddy looked at each other and started twerking Mark had got behind me and I was twerking on him. Some random dude got behind Maddy and she stopped twerking "we gonna go get drinks." "Okay." I said still twerking on Mark. The song went off and I sat up straight but mark made me lean back on him causing me to feel his boner. I turned around and kissed him rubbing his boner.  I could feel it growing as I rubbed it, he pulled away and took me into the bathroom and locked the door behind him. He kissed me and pulled my dress strap down causing my boobs to fall out of my dress he sat me on the counter and started sucking on my boobs he sucked on one of my nipples and rubbed the other one making it hard. He pulled down his pants and underwear causing his dick to spring out. He moved me off the counter and pushed me onto the floor. I put him in my mouth sucking on his tip. He groaned and smirked. He pushed me all the way down on him and started mouth fucking me "If you choke I go harder." He said I didn't answer him. "Respond when I say things to you." He said going harder than he was before. I hummed my reply. I felt him twitch in my mouth but he pulled out before He could cum. He sat my on the edge of the counter and lined him self up with my womanhood. He pushed in I threw my head back in pleasure moaning. "Shit, why is it so big" I said under my breath. He grabbed me by my throat and started going harder "FUCK! MARK" I moaned extremely loud. He smiled at the fact he had me moaning his name. He picked my up and started fucking me while standing up I leaned my head on his shoulder. "Head up." He said in a stern voice. I felt something in my stomach "M-Mark I'm gonna cum." "Be a dirty little slut and Cum on daddy's dick yeah?" He said. Without hesitation I came on his dick. He put me back on the counter and flipped me over and put my ass in the air. He pushed into me and grabbed me by my throat and wrapped my hair around his hand. I was moaning louder than I was before because he had already made me cum once. He started twitching inside me he pulled out and came on my back. He put me back in the original position I was and I wrapped my legs around him. He pounded into me faster than he was before causing me to cum quicker than usual. He kept going and made me cum a third time. He started twitching inside of me he went to pull out but I wouldn't let him. "Y/N stop, don't do this." "Don't you wanna see your cum drop out of me onto the floor." I said to him he looked at me with a smirk on his face "you're a little slut aren't you?" "I sure am." He came in me and pulled out he watched his cum flow out of me he put some one his finger "open." I opened my mouth with a big grin on my face and sucked his finger clean. We cleaned ourselves up and started toward the door. "Y/N will you be my girlfriend?" I smiled "of course I will." "I could go for another round." He said I looked at him shocked and said "Maybe later if you come over to my house." And kissed him he smiled and unlocked the door we walked over to everyone "you're glowing you little nasty bitch." Madly said smiling I laughed at her and rolled my eyes. Mark was standing behind me smiling with his hands wrapped around my waist everyone other than Maddy looked disgusted. I laughed "Can y'all stop looking at me like that please and thank you."
——————————————————
I hope you enjoyed this part and I need some suggestions for people to do don't be shy this is a judge free zone. Also the people don't have to just me Singer you can ask me to do actors also. Love y'all bitches and have a nice day whores.🥰 (This one was pretty short I'm really sorry I wanted to get one out for you guys so this is rushed. Okay bye bye love you guys.)(This is a role play situation she's not just letting some random guy cum in her)