☕︎︎Hyunjin~First☕︎︎

{choking, Rough Dom hyunjin, sub Y/n, Daddy kink} (sorry for any mistakes I didn't proof read)
————————————————
"Hey Mrs. Hwang." You say as you enter the house. "Hey Y/n." She says walking to you to give you a hug. "Hyunjin is downstairs." You nod your head and walk down the stairs. "Why are you in the basement?" "Because I wanted to watch Tv down here instead of in my room." You looked at him and nodded your head sitting down on the couch. He opened up his arms telling you to come and cuddle with him. You and Hyunjin have been best friends since 5k it wasn't like him to want to cuddle. "Hyunjin what's wrong?" You ask looking up at him. "I can't just want to cuddle y/n?" You shrug your shoulders and look back at the tv.

A few minutes into the movie a sex scene came on. You think to yourself 'What does sex feel like?' At least you think you ask yourself until Hyunjin answered. "It depends on who you do it with. If you do it with the right person it's great." You looked at him with a questioning face. "You said it out loud" he said to you in a monotone voice. He turned his head to look at you "wait...Teddy Bear you've never had sex." "No, why would you think I've had sex Hyunjin." "I don't know just kind of assumed you did." "Oh okay." You looked back at the movie on the tv.

You would look up at Hyunjin every couple of minutes. "What?" He asked you shook your head looking at him. He moved in closer to kiss you. Grabbing your waist. You grabbed his shirt pulling him closer then he already was. Just as he was about to put you on his lap you hear the door open. "Hyunjin." His mom calls out lucky she was looking at something giving you time to straighten yourselves up. "Yes?" He said getting up to follow her out of the basement.

It had been a couple minutes you tried to regain yourself from what just happened. You tried watching the movie, scrolling through your phone but nothing you were doing was working. "Bear I'm back. Are you okay?" You nodded at him smiling. "Sorry, I don't know what made me do that." " It's okay. I liked it." You said causing Hyunjin to look away a blush.

He sat down beside you again pulling you in close. You laid your head on his chest. A couple of minutes later your felt your chin being cupped and your head being turnt. Your eyes met Hyunjin's. Before you could register what was happening you felt your lips being kissed. The kiss was slow and gentle. He pulled you into his lap deepening the kiss. You both pulled away from the kiss. You put your head down causing him to lift it back up. " look at me Y/n." He said in a deep voice making a shiver go down your spine.

He pulled you into another kiss. He grabbed your waist and pulled you on top of him. You felt his dick poke you causing you to shift on his lap. You felt his bulge start to grow. Making you jump.

He groaned into the kiss pulling you higher on his lap. You were now sitting right on his bulge. "Move your hips." You didn't move your hips causing him to pull away from the kiss and grab your face. "Move you fucking hips Bear don't make me do it for you." You started moving your hips. You laid your head on his shoulder trying to deal with the new feeling you were experiencing. " Does it feel okay?" You moaned out a shaky yes. He picked you up putting you on the floor.

He started unbuckle his pants. "You want learn how to suck dick Teddy Bear?" You nodded your head tucking you feet under your butt. "Let me see what you can do before I give you directions, are you okay with that?" You nodded you head. You pulled down his pants and underwear. You looked at his dick. You were a little taken aback by the size. It was big, bigger than you expected a dick to be honestly. That scariest part to you was the fact that he wasn't fully hard yet. "Cmon" He said to you smirking.

You moved closer to him grabbing his dick in your small hands. You put the tip of him in your mouth sucking it. You started to suck his dick fitting as much of into your mouth as you could. He grabbed your hair putting it in a ponytail with his hands. He stood up pushing your head down his dick hit the back of your throat. "Open your throat for me. Can I fuck your tiny fucking throat?" You hummed and tried your best to nod your head. "Thank you Teddy Bear." He said smiling at you.

He began to fuck your throat. "You're doing so good sweetie. Taking my dick down your throat." He pulled your head down holding it. He let go of your head letting you catch your breath. "You like when I don't let you breathe? You nodded your head smiling a little. He put himself back in your mouth fucking your throat again. "Mmm—look at my baby taking my fucking dick down her throat." He said looking a you with a devilish smile. "I'm wanna to cum down your fucking throat. Can I cum down your throat?" You hummed giving him permission. He smiled at you as you felt his load began to slide your throat. He picked you up kissing you, putting you on the couch. He put you onto you back, pulling underwear off and lifting up your skirt. He spread your legs putting his head under skirt. "Teddy bear, your pussy is so pretty. Do you know that?" You shook your head no. He licked his lips staring at you.

He lowered his head in between your legs. He lick your slit causing you to gasp from the new feeling. He looked up at your as he wrapped his lips around your clit sucking on it. You looked down at whimpering. "My mom isn't home you can be as loud as you want." He went back to eating you out. He chuckled as his mouth wrapped around your clit causing you to let out a soft moan. You heard him slurping up the your juices. "You taste so good." You felt his tongue slide into you causing another moan to leave your mouth. He shook his head making his nose to rub your clit. You pulled up his skirt so you could see him and grabbed his hair holding it tightly in your hand. "Come on—be a good girl and cum on my tongue." His words caused you to cum on his tongue. The feeling was something that you weren't expecting.

The moan you let out was louder than any of your other ones. Everything felt different than Everyone that you knew had explained it as. They said it was the feeling of when you get butterflies. But for you it was better than any feeling you had felt before. "There you go. I knew you could be louder." He caught as much of your juices on his tongue. He looked up at you smiling."There you go. I knew you could be louder."  He kissed you smiling. "Was I too rough?" You shook your head no. He looked down smiling

He pulled your skirt down and got off of the couch. Pulling up is pants. "Do you wanna stay over?" He asked looked at you with a questioning look. "Yeah. Let me tell my mom I'm staying over." "Do you need any clothes." "Pajamas I think I have a extra set of clothes in the car." He nodded his head walking up the stairs "you can go sit in my bedroom." You walked up the stairs behind him walking to his room. He got something out of his drawer and walked to the bathroom. "I ran you a bath. Sorry if it was too much." You walked over to him and shook your head. "No it was great." You said and gave him a kiss he kissed you back and smiled.

You walked into the bathroom and saw that he had made you your favorite tea and given you his favorite hoodie to wear.

You hear his mom walk into the house and Hyunjin walk out of his room. "Hey ma. Y/n is spending the night. They have an headache and it's pretty late." "Okay does she need any medicine or anything?" "I'm not sure I'll ask after she get out of the tub."

You sat back in the tub relaxing and praying that Hyunjin didn't think he hurt you. You really enjoyed it.

——————————————————
Hi bitches I hope you enjoyed this one. It was more aggressive then my others so I hope y'all are okay with it. I feel like it's really bad, please let me know if it is. Thank you for reading it is 4:47am I need to take my ass to sleep. Love y'all. Goodnight💙
——————————————————

 Goodnight💙 ——————————————————