☕︎︎︎Sharing is caring-Taemin&Kai☕︎︎

This story will be a threesome so if you're not into that here is your warning. I hope you like it.
—————————————————————————
"Hey Kai." You said getting in the car and tossing your bag into the backseat. "Hey Y/n. You ready?" He asked giving you a sweet smile.  You hummed in response to his question. He backed out of the driveway taking you both to your destination.

You were on your way to meet Taemin, Kai's other best friend. You had been meaning to meet each other for awhile now but whenever you were getting ready to something came up for one of you. So when you were both free on the same day there was no way either of you were going to miss the opportunity to meet each other.

You were really excited. Even just talking on the phone with him he made you comfortable and he respected your boundaries. So you wondered what he would be like in person often. Just as you snapped out of your thoughts you and Kai pulled up to the place where you would be meeting taemin in person for the first time.

You look around trying to hide the excitement on your face while trying your hardest to spot taemin. You felt like a child waiting for the ice cream truck to get to them. The longer you waited the more impatient you got. It hadn't really been that long since you and Kai arrived. 3 minutes maybe. But you couldn't help it you were excited.

You looked around some more spotting Taemin's car pull in. You turned to Kai hitting him on his shoulder to get his attention. "Look! Look! He's here!" You said rushing to get out of the car. "Tae." Kai called his naming catching his attention. "Hey." He said looking up at Kai and then down at you. "Hey y/n. Feels good to finally meet the non pixelated version." He said opening his arms as a request for a hug. You accept and wrap your arms around him. Burying your face into has chest as he nestled his into your head. "I'm so glad we've finally got to meet." You say pulling away from the hug. "Let's go inside you say looking at both the boys. 

It had been a hour or two since you, Taemin, and Kai had been sitting down in the café that the three of you decided to meet at. It had gotten dark out at this point. "We can head back to my place since it's down the street." You said standing up and grabbing your bag.

You made it to your house unlocking the door and welcoming the boys in. The first thing Taemin noticed was the couch. "It's so comfy" he said as he threw himself onto it. "It better be I paid $360 for it." You said as you put your things away. "I'm going upstairs to change."

You heard at knock at your room door and opened it to Kai. "I'm getting some clothes of mine so that me and Tae can change too." He said walking in. He changed into a hoodie that you had taken from him and some sweatpants. He walked past you and out the door.

"You guys wanna wanna watch a movie?" You asked tossing Kai the remote. They both nodded . "What genre?" Kai asked you and Taemin. "Doesn't matter to me." You said as you walked to the kitchen Getting snacks.

Walking back in the living room you looked at the tv. The boys have decided that they want to watch a horror movie which you didn't really have a problem with. You plopped  down on the couch sitting between the boys. Kai on your right Taemin on your left.

It had been about 20 minutes and you wanted to lie down. You didn't want to make Taemin uncomfortable by laying on him so you scooted closer to Kai. Resting your head on his shoulder and pulled your legs onto the couch. Kai wrapped his arm around your waist pulling you as close as possible and he placed a light kiss on your neck. "Wanna join the cuddle party Tae?" You asked looking at him. He nodded his head. You changed the position your body was in so that your head was on Kai's lap and your legs on Taemin's.

The movie ended and a conversation had started. You went from talking about your favorite food, to your favorite country you had lived in, and somehow you were now on the topic of your best and worst sex encounters. "There was this one dude who asked to sniff my armpit in the middle of us having sex." You said twisting your face in disgust. "Did you let him?" Tae asked looking at you with curious eyes. "No!" You said looking at him shaking your head so hard it felt like it would fall off. "Mine was with a orgy that I had." Taemin said with a calm face.
"You had an orgy? Was it fun?" You asked. He nodded his head in response to your questions. And finished his story.