☕︎︎Jay Park|Couples Thearpy☕︎︎

Y/N POV
"I don't wanna be here" Jay cut his eye at you showing that he was already annoyed. "Can I talk to Y/N in private" he says grabbing your wrist. "Of course" the therapist said with a smile on her face.

He dragged you out of the room and into the hallway farther down the hall so no one could hear you both. "What." You said bluntly. "Why are you acting like this?" He whisper shouted. "Like what." He looked at you and rubbed his forehead. You could see the anger in his eyes. "Like you don't care about the relationship anymore. It's been 5 years and you start acting like this 3 months away from 6." "Acting like what?" "All you wanna do is argue about dumb shit." You rolled your eyes and pulled your arm out of his grip that was getting tighter around you wrist. "Well I just don't wanna be here sorry?" You said shrugging your shoulders as you said it. He walked back down the hallway. "sorry something came up we have to go." "That's okay just don't forget about your appointment next Wednesday. It's your last one. She smiled as Jay closed the door.

You walked to the car and got in and immediately pulled out your phone. You started scrolling through Instagram. Jay looked at you and sighed. You chuckled and rolled your eyes still looking down at your phone. He grabbed it out of your hand throwing it in the back seat. "Babe what the fuck." You said looking at him confused. "See this is why we're here now. You don't ever wanna talk to me anymore." You cut your eye at him and turned to reach get you phone. "Are you cheating on me.?" you stopped reaching and turned around looking at him like he was the dumbest person in the world. "Nigga What?" "Are you cheating on me?" "No, are you fucking dumb I should be asking you that. You're the one that's never home anymore and when you are home all you do is sleep. I work 70 hours a week. And I still do everything I can for you. You don't even touch me anymore. Shit fuck that I don't even remember the last time you said 'I love you' and actually sounded like you meant it." You yelled at him annoyed from the question.

Tears were forming in your eyes because of the last sentence you said. He looked at you in disbelief "You think I'm cheating on you. I work more hours than you do. And you can't blame me for not touching you anymore you don't every let me know you want me to. And if I say I love you I mean it." He says raising his voice causing you to jump and little. He noticed causing his face to soften. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have yelled." "No I yelled first you have every right to yell back." You said you didn't realize you were at home until you looked at the window. We argued that long you thought to yourself as you looked out the window. Jay pulled you into his lap and hugged you "you know I love you right a lot. More than words can express." He kissed you after he said it he pulled away and looked you on your eyes. Wiping your tears off of your face.

You pulled him into another kiss. He gripped your waist tighter. You stated grinding on him. He got out the car as he walked to the door not breaking the kiss. You weren't worried about anyone seeing you. The houses in you neighborhood all had trees surrounding them. He opened the door slamming it behind him and walked up stairs.

He got to your bedroom and threw you on the bed he took off your shirt. He walked over to you and took off your shirt and pants leaving you in only your underwear because the shirt you wore made it so you couldn't wear a bra with it. He raised a eyebrow at you "No bra? Were you planning this?" You smiled at him causing him to smile back. "I haven't seen that beautiful smile in awhile." "I haven't seen yours in awhile either." He kissed you again.

He rubbed his bulge on your inner thigh causing your already wet pussy to drip. You struggled with his belt buckle getting frustrated with it because of how long it was taking you to unbuckle it. "Baby help me" you whined he unbuckled it. You flipped him over so that you were on top. You pulled down his pants and his underwear.

You looked at his dick and then back up at him. You got the same feeling you did the first time you saw how big it was. "Baby this isn't gonna fit inside of me." "It has all the other times." He said with a smirk on his face. You rolled your eyes. You looked back down at it and swallowed. You were lowkey scared but you weren't gonna let it show. You licked his tip teasing him. "Stop being a pussy and take it Y/N" "I'm not being a pussy." You said as you put as much of him as you could in your mouth. "Didn't I say take it Y/N" he said pushing your head farther down on him. You chocked causing him to smirked at you. "Weak" he mumbled under his breath. "Is that a challenge?" You ask him licking up the side of his duck. "It can be. Whoever cums first has to do whatever the other ask them to for 2 whole days. Three rounds." "That's it. Okay bet." "Bet."

He reached in the drawer for something but stopped. He looked at you and closed it. "We're not going to use a condom today." He said to you smirking. Shit is all you could think to yourself before feeling Jay push into you. "Shit, baby you're tighter than I remember." "And you're bigger." You moaned as you closed your eyes and laid your head on his shoulder.

He pushed into you slow causing him to hit deep inside of you. He layed his head between your neck and shoulder. He moaned in your ear going deeper. "Oh my fucking god Jay." He smirked on your neck you were close and it annoyed you. The only time you were close to cuming with out forplay was the first time you guys had sex. "You're clenching go head and cum for daddy" you shook your head. "So determined it's cute. Cause you're gonna lose." You were seconds away feeling yourself clench tighter around him. You tried to push him out of you but it didn't work he just went faster "SHIT JAY I HATE YOU!" You yelled as you pushed him out and came.

"One point Jay." He whispered in your ear as he slammed back into you. He went harder than he was before. Which backfired for him as he started to twitch inside of you he moaned your name shooting his load inside of you causing you to almost cum. "One point Y/N" you said as you kissed down his neck he flipped you over causing you to be on top. He lined you up with his dick and slid you down it. Your eyes rolled to the back of your head and dug your nails in his shoulders from all the over stimulation. "Yeah I've won for sure. I got yo eyes rolling back baby." "Ride me" you did as he said and rode him. He moaned in your ear.

You laid your head on his chest moaning his name you clenched around him as he twitched inside of you. You tried your best to hold it in but your body wouldn't let you causing you to come a second to early. Damnit you thought as you both rode out your highs. "And that's two points for Jay he said as you laid in the position you were in. He kissed your neck and lifted your head up kissing your lips "I love you and I really do mean it." "And I love you more." You said as you pecked his lips.

He smiled you went to get out of bed but once you stood up off of the bed fell and he Jay laugh. "Daddy really did win huh?" He said as he picked you up putting you back into bed and cuddling you feel asleep to hearing Jays heartbeat.
—————————————————— This is absolute shit I apologize but I hope you still enjoyed it.
——————————————————
Here have some emoji art
👂🏾👁👁👂🏾
👃🏽
👄
🦵🏾🦵🏾
LOVE YOU GUYS💙💙