☕︎︎Haechan~Sleepovers☕︎︎

This story is a request so I hope you enjoy.
(Dom Haechan)
"Haechan is spending the night today. Can you help me clean a little?" Mark asked. "Yeah let me take a shower first and then I'll help." "Thank you y/n. Hurry up and take your shower." He said walking out of your room closing your room door. You roll your eyes, pick up your shirt from yesterday off your floor and put it in your dirty clothes basket. You grab a pair of your spandex shorts for track, underwear, and a hoodie. 'Shit' you think to yourself. You start to think of how long it takes you to take a shower. You run down the stairs and start helping Mark clean.

Once we finished cleaning haechan arrived. "Y/n can you open the door I need to put away the dishes." You nodded your head walking to the door. "Hey, Hae." You smiled at him and waved. You'd always had a crush on him but You'd never act on your little crush (more like big crush) for Haechan. He's your brothers best friend, that would just be wrong. "Hey Y/n" he said smiling at you.

Haechan POV~
I've always liked Y/n and Mark knows. I've told him that I like her a couple of months ago. He told me that dating her is okay but I don't think she likes me. So I'm just going to just hold off, It's the easiest thing to do in my opinion.

Original POV~
I stepped out of the shower wrapping my towel around myself. I heard a knock on the door. "Yeah? Who is it?" "Haechan sorry, I need to use the bathroom I can wait." "No it's fine I'm getting ready to come out of the bathroom now." You opened the door walking out. "Shit." You say under your breath. "Sorry I need to get my face cleanser." Haechan nodded his head standing outside of the door.

You opened the cabinet above the sink. Your towel lifted up a little bit in the back. You didn't realize until Haechan walked behind you pulling your towel down back to where it was. "Sorry. I just didn't want you to show me anything you didn't mean to" he said in a husky voice in your ear. He slid one of his hands up to your waist. He pulled you closer to him leaning closer into your ear.

" I know this might make things weird between us but I just need to tell you this. I've always liked you but I never wanted to make things weird between us. I get I'm your brothers best friend but I don't really care." His lips got closer to your neck. He pulled you closer making you able to feel his bulge that was growing in his pants.

You turned around and wrapped your arms around his neck. He pulled you into a kiss. At first you were a little shocked but you soon melted into to kiss, kissing him back with. The kiss was soft, he kissed you as if he was trying to savor each moment. The way he kissed you was different from any other kiss you had felt before. He picked you up sitting you on the bathroom counter. He kissed down you neck. Then you remember who he was. "Wait no we can't. You're my brothers friend, best friend at that. I don't want him to be mad at us." He looked at you nodding his head forgetting that Mark had told him that it was okay to date you and that he could careless as long as he treated you right.

You hopped off the counter grabbed you things and left the bathroom. You heard the shower turn on as you walked up the stairs to your room. You put on lotion and Shea butter. You put on your clothes and then grabbed your skin care bag. You did your routine that you always do. As you walked back to your bed you heard a knock on your door. You walked over opened your door and saw Haechan standing in the door way you he had on gray jogging pants and white tee shirt. You smiled at him opening your door wide enough for him to come in.

You walked over to the loveseat couch in your room sitting on it looking at him. He stood by the doorway looking around your room.  "You can sit down." You said as you pat the seat beside you. He walked over sitting down as faraway as possible from you. "Sorry about what happened earlier. I understand if I made you uncomfortable in any type of way." "No you didn't, it just that you're my brothers best friend and I would feel really bad about do something with you." "I didn't really see anything wrong with it because your brother told me I could be more than just your friend as long as I treat you right." "Why didn't you say that earlier."

You crawled over to him and sitting on his lap. He wrapped his arms around your waist. "I don't know. I just wasn't thinking." You wrapped your arms around his shoulders he pulled you closer you could feel him through his jogging pants. He caressed your cheek pulling you into a kiss.

His hand that was on your waist began to squeeze it tightly. He moved from your lips to your neck. You moaned a little feeling him touch the sensitive part of your neck with his lips. You tugged at his shirt wanting it off. He pulled away from your neck taking his shirt off. You looked at him with your eyes full of lust.
He went back to kissing your neck. He slid his hand under your hoodie. "No bra." He said in a whisper. He took your hoodie off laying you on your back. "You're so beautiful" he whispered as kissed down your body."

He stood up and walked to the door locking it. He walked back over standing in front of you. "Knees" you got on your knees and tucked your feet under your but. You grabbed the waist of his sweatpants and pulled them down. His dick sprung out of his pants.

You put the tip of him in your mouth. He grabbed your hair and wrapped it around his hand. The pain that you felt from him pulling your hair was nice. You put your hands on his thighs trying to fit as much of him in your mouth as possible.

You want me to help you? He asked looking down at you with a smirk on his face. You nodded your head. He grabbed your hair and pushed your head down. He started to fuck your throat slowly not wanting to hurt you. He pulled your head up.

He picked you up sitting you on your computer desk. He pulled out your computer chair out from under your desk and say you in it. He placed one hand on your waist and the other on the back of the computer chair holding it still.

He slid himself into you. You grabbed his arm squeezing it. You let out a whimper looking down at him placing himself in you. He started to thrust slowly but as time went by the thrust got faster and deeper. You arch your back and threw your head back. You put your hand on his stomach pushing him. It felt better than any other time. You didn't know how to deal with the feeling. He moved your hand and placed it under his on the handle of the chair.

He picked you up and placed you on your desk. He pushed the chair out of his way. He put your leg over his shoulder and put himself in you. He started to thrust and shifted inside you hitting your g-spot. You were trying not to moan because you weren't the only ones home. You whimpered being as quiet as possible.

I'm gonna cum. You said looking down. Haechan grabbed your face lifting it up looking at you in your eyes. Go ahead and cum. He said in a soft voice trying to keep you comfortable.

You came throwing your head back and groaned frustrated at the fact that you weren't able to be as loud as you wanted to be. He pulled out of you cuming on your thighs kissing you. He smiled and kissed you again. Y/n, Haechan, I'll be back in a little I'm going to get some snacks to watch the movie. Okay you replied trying not to sound tired. You heard him close the door and set the alarm.

You both walked to the bathroom and got in the shower cleaning up before Mark came home. After you guys got out of the shower you both went and sat on the couch in the living room watching tv.
It was started storming outside after you guys got in the living room. Y'all were cuddling on the couch when Mark got home. He didn't find it weird because whenever it would thunder storm and Haechan was over you guys would cuddle.

THE NEXT DAY
You heard a knock on your bedroom door and Haechan walked in. Hey, I wanted to ask you this yesterday but I didn't think the timing was right. He said with a small smile on his face. You tilted your head to the side waiting for his question. walked over to you sitting beside you in the beanbag chair that was beside your computer desk. Will you be my girlfriend? You smiled at him nodded your head leaned down and kissed Haechan.
—————————————————
Hi, I know it been awhile since I uploaded a new story. I'm sorry about that. I hope your guys have been doing great. I hope you guys liked this one I haven't written in awhile so I don't know if it's any good. This one was a request so I hope the person who requested it enjoyed it. Be safe, I love you guys <3
~ . ~