Is this a cut scene?

THROUGHT THE JOURNEY, all I could think about was running away

Seriously, through every giggle and words that Gerogie rambled, all I could think about was hoping that I had the ability to spontaneously combust. 

Neither me or Stanley needed to speak really, all we had to do was allow Georgie to ramble on about coloured crayons or whatever and avoid eye contact with each other.

It wasn't that difficult actually. Mainly because Stanley never really gave me eye contact, or anyone really, he was never in the same pressence as everyone else. I guess if no one else seemed to have as beautiful eyes as himself, why bother?

If I had to put it down to one thing that was really off about Stanley, it was his tendancy to look up rather than ahead, always scanning the skies or nearby trees for birds. Well if he did actually like them, still wasn't sure on that.

"So what will you two be doing for your date?" Georgie asked and I sighed waiting for Satan to answer.

"We're going bird watching" Stan said with a devious smile, which again I couldn't tell was false or not.

Georgie crunched his face "Really?" He asked and Stanley nodded "What's so great about that?"

"Well that's for your brother to find out" He said and I shuddered and glared at him.

As soon as we were at a five metre radius of our house, Georgie ran as fast as his little legs could take him until he reached the front door. He began ringing the doorbell repetativly as me and Stanley awkwardly walked up to join him.

When the front door opened Georgie instantly jumped up and hugged our mum. "Mummy, guess what I made at school" He said showing her his drawing, flapping it in front of her excitably.

"That's amazing" She said, grinning and hugging him, before standing up.

"Bill, is this your soulmate?" She asked, he smile widing. I nodded, trying my best to give her a realistic smile.

She walked up to Satan and wrapped her arms around him, squeezing him tightly. "Aww, he's so cuteee" She said, limiting his air supply.

Not like I cared if she hugged him to death or not.

"What's your name, love?" She asked holding his shoulders.

"Stanley, but Stan really" He said, still looking a bit embarassed. Great even my mum was on nick-name basis now. I had a feeling he was doing on purpose just to spite me.